Trying to make some money in Emgoldex

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Kawasakis

Trying to make some money in Emgoldex

Post by Kawasakis »

As you all know I'm not rich by any means, so I'm trying to collect as much money as I can get from anything. And my friend told me about this site called http://www.emgoldex.com.
And that his dad and aunt got their first check from the site, I was intrigued, because that's actually a lot of money. 3200 euros from the first table which they closed in two months and whenever they close the second table again 3200euros. So they have their all family in this and making good moneys, of course I don't want to miss this chance to make some money as well, I got myself and other family member in this and I'm now in here for a couple months now and should close the first table pretty soon hopefully. Although I'm having a hard time searching for people, most of them don't have the money or is too afraid of this, so I thought I'd post this in here.

Here's the table that I'm in, obviously people that were below me already got the payments.

It is basically a pyramid, because you need to invest in "gold" 540 euros and invite at least 2 people and you can just wait from here. But you can leave whenever you want and get your money back, so it is a little bit different. The company is around for 5 years, a lot of people do it in various countries. A lot of people think it's a scam, because they usually google it, and you can find bad information there. It is actually because there was a lot of copy companies like Emgoldex, there were couple from Philippines and such, they made fake websites which was fraud.

So if you have any questions, anything or just call me stupid... post here. Maybe someone from Europe will get interested in this, to actually get 6500 euros in a few months! I can't wait myself for the first payment, need some new parts for the bike though :D
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

m121c

Re: Trying to make some money in Emgoldex

Post by m121c »

May want to get jlv to delete this for you. It's illegal in many countries including the US.
http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/ wrote:What is a pyramid scheme?

Pyramid schemes are illegal and very risky ‘get-rich-quick’ schemes that can cost a lot of people a lot of money.

Promoters at the top of the pyramid make their money by having people join the scheme. Then they pocket the fees and other payments made by those who join under them.

In a typical pyramid scheme, a member pays to join. The only way for the member to ever recover any money is to convince other people to join up and to part with their money as well.

In contrast, people in legitimate multi-level marketing earn money by selling genuine products to consumers, not from the recruiting process. Be aware though, some pyramid scheme promoters disguise their true purpose by introducing products that are overpriced, of poor quality, difficult to sell or of little value. Making money out of recruitment is still their main aim.

People often hear about pyramid schemes from friends, family or neighbours. Normally, pyramid schemes recruit members at seminars, home meetings, over the phone or even by mail. Now email, usually as spam, is increasingly used to recruit members as well.

For the scheme to work so that everyone can make a profit there would have to be an endless supply of new members. In reality, the number of people willing to join the scheme (and therefore, the amount of money coming into the scheme) dries up very quickly. When the pyramid collapses (and they all do) relationships, friendships and even marriages can be destroyed over money lost in the scam.

In Australia, it is against the law not only to promote a pyramid scheme, but even to participate in one.
m121c

Post by m121c »

And no offense, but you are really mis-informed on "company's" like this, probably because you already bought in.
Kawasakis wrote:A lot of people think it's a scam, because they usually google it, and you can find bad information there. It is actually because there was a lot of copy companies like Emgoldex, there were couple from Philippines and such, they made fake websites which was fraud.
Pretty sure .gov sites don't give out that much "bad information". I hate to tell you this but you got scammed and helped somebody else's "get rich quick" plan. 99% if it's too good to be true, it usually is.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I know what pyramid or ponzi schemes is, this is pretty much it. It will get the people in the lowest pyramid rank get rich, but they allow people get money as well, I know people who got the money and they trust this.

I don't know if it's worth that much stuff just for a scam?

Of course the pyramid is going to end at some point, but at least for know it's pretty new and it works like a charm. People are happy that got the money and they register new users everyday just on other name.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

m121c

Post by m121c »

It is if you are the one at the top of the pyramid...
Kawasakis wrote:I know what pyramid or ponzi schemes is, this is pretty much it.
It is exactly what is is, and it is illegal in many countries. I just thought I would bring it to other peoples attention, if you/they want to be involved in it be my guess.

Keep in mind before you post something like this...
Forum Rules wrote: 3. Do not post or request anything illegal.
m121c

Post by m121c »

Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Yes, sorry for posting. Didn't really know it was illegal. Since it was legal here.
Well seems like scam for sure, but people really earned money from this. Guess I'll have to talk about this with my people or just tell that I'm getting my money back.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Its not BECAUSE it is illegal that it is a bad idea, it is WHY it is illegal that makes it a bad idea.

They say that you are an investor in gold and that the profits from the gold are going to be spread around basically. But in the last month the price of gold has gone down...

So how could your friend make money when the price of gold is falling? Wouldn't he owe money?

Oh right, because by sucking in people like you below him he gets a cut of your investment money. And then when you invite people he gets a cut of that money. And when those people 2 below you invite people they give him money too. So they actually don't invest in gold (well they might personally but the "business" is only generating income from people signing up). So when there are no more people to sign up then the whole thing collapses and everyone who has not gotten their "investment" back is f'd.

The people higher up in the pyramid are "making money" off new people joining, I like to call it stealing because they know those people will never get their money back. Its shady.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

oops, graph:

scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

SMR 510RR wrote:Its not BECAUSE it is illegal that it is a bad idea, it is WHY it is illegal that makes it a bad idea.

They say that you are an investor in gold and that the profits from the gold are going to be spread around basically. But in the last month the price of gold has gone down...

So how could your friend make money when the price of gold is falling? Wouldn't he owe money?

Oh right, because by sucking in people like you below him he gets a cut of your investment money. And then when you invite people he gets a cut of that money. And when those people 2 below you invite people they give him money too. So they actually don't invest in gold (well they might personally but the "business" is only generating income from people signing up). So when there are no more people to sign up then the whole thing collapses and everyone who has not gotten their "investment" back is f'd.

The people higher up in the pyramid are "making money" off new people joining, I like to call it stealing because they know those people will never get their money back. Its shady.
Those people higher in the pyramid started on the lower levels as well. Of course some will never reach the top because finding 6 people to invest that amount of money into something on the internet is hard. And that's where the company make their money from, even though there's like a ~90% payback of your investment money. Also the company buys and sell stocks for a living, so your money is making their budget to play with bigger, so they can sell and buy bigger values. Which actually banks also do with your money on your saving accounts (read the small letters). That's why everybody in 2008-2009 also saying you should keep your money on the bank even when it was close to a bankruptcy.

And I understand why a country like the USA would ban something like this ... It's not like they want something like this threat their economy... Let the fight begin 8)

Everything in the world where money is involved is shady, it's just a matter of who has the media behind them and can create social support for their ideas. In this case I bet US journals posted some evil stuff about that company and their shady way of dodging any taxes by joining the United Emirates ...
BUT the company itself is trustworthy and the Belgian government even have enterprises that work together with the company behind Emgoldex. I bet if I would make a phonecall to Snowden he would even put some files on the table of the US government working with them :lol:

For me there's only one reason why I'm not joining it, I am a terrible salesperson and will never find the 6 people to bring me to the top of the pyramid :lol:.

Btw, gold indeed got a serious hit lately, better to put your money on raw metals now because the crisis is kinda over and people will start buying cars, building houses ... again.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well you only need 2 :lol:

Gold price was going up after new years, now it's going down.

Well If I can't find people who actually want to earn money in a few weeks, I'll get my money back.
It will collapse some day, until then it is a great way to earn good money, although it sucks that you have to talk to people that way.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

m121c

Post by m121c »

scheeve3 wrote:Completely ignorant statement.
Don't act like the US is the only country where it is illegal, there are many:
WIkipedia wrote: Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China,Colombia, Denmark, the Dominican Republic, Estonia,France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
As SMR said there is a reason it is illegal in many countries. The sad part about them is they thrive off of the ignorance of people that drag in all their friends and family on some "get rich quick" idea.

Scheeve3 just when I don't think you can say anything that would make look more of an idiot, you do. Congrats. :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

Just some statistics for you.
money.HowStuffWorks.com wrote: Pyramid schemes are illegal because people don't lose their money due to normal market forces, but because the system requires them to lose so that a few at the top will win.

Studies show that in a naked pyramid scheme, 90.4 percent of people lose their money, while in product-based pyramid schemes, that number jumps to a shocking 99.88 percent
Would be interesting to see if you actually can get your money back. Hopefully you can, just because they told you they will doesn't mean it'll happen.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

I'll let you guys know at some point :lol:
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion