2015 MXGP Season

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
nickuzick

2015 MXGP Season

Post by nickuzick »

Who's looking good?
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Re: 2015 MXGP Season

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Some American fuckwit on vitalmx thought that Qatar, the wealthiest country per capita in the world, was a 3rd world country :roll: :lol:

Originally I didn't care who won as long as the racing was good but I've since changed my mind and I now hope Villopoto gets his ass handed to him.

#TeamEurope
m121c

Post by m121c »

I wouldn't say he is going to get "his ass handed to him" but I won't say he is going to go out and spank them either. Hard to say, RV is an absolute animal on a bike, hopefully everyone can stay healthy and we get some good racing.
Cobra
Team: HRC

Post by Cobra »

I'm for Cairol or Paulin, but RV is fast enough to win on this kind of shitty track... I think it'll be harder when they'll came back to EU tracks...
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Villopoto is unbeaten outdoors (the seasons he ended healthy) and I don't see that statistic changing this year.

Watch out for Desalle and Van Horebeek though. Desalle looks better then ever and Van Horebeek showed last year he can win and be consistant + an extra year on Yamaha now, so he has the bike on point without a doubt. I even see him winning Qatar.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

RV2's bike is nasty!!! Go Murica!!!

2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Has this shit always cost $112?!

RV come back where I can watch with my included cable package.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

i hope goes over there and just absolutely kills it and is untouchable.... but not because im USA vrs the world. i just want him to make the GPs look like a joke so it will force the top riders to come race here. like herlings. instead of having some fast guys here, and there.
ehm24
Team: Used to be Factory

Post by ehm24 »

BuddyTheElf wrote:Some American fuckwit on vitalmx thought that Qatar, the wealthiest country per capita in the world, was a 3rd world country :roll: :lol:

Originally I didn't care who won as long as the racing was good but I've since changed my mind and I now hope Villopoto gets his ass handed to him.

#TeamEurope
The U.S. is back to back world war champs, there's no way Villopoto is getting beat
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

Didn't ze german just beat you in your own outdoor series? :lol:
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Pumaxcs wrote:Has this shit always cost $112?!

CBS is showing the first round on Sunday. I think they're going to be showing most of them after the races are over. I can't bring myself to pay $100 to watch it back after it's over if it's going to be on TV or available alternatively.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

tyskorn wrote:

CBS is showing the first round on Sunday. I think they're going to be showing most of them after the races are over. I can't bring myself to pay $100 to watch it back after it's over if it's going to be on TV or available alternatively.
I bought a season pass because it'll be great racing all season and, in my opinion, worth it.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Training with Rattray will do that do ya.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

tyskorn wrote:

From what I saw we are only getting MX2 races on Sunday which is about opposite of what I wanted. Seems like the rumor of YouthStream buying some of RV's contract was true and now we are all paying for it. :lol:

$20 says he ruins his knee 4 rounds or sooner and his contract has a clause he gets paid no matter what.
MXS Cares