Firearms

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Boblob801
Team: <3 Andy

Re: Firearms

Post by Boblob801 »

SMR 510RR wrote:Most of them are not obtained legally. Ar-15s and AK47 "Assault Rifles" are hardly ever used in crime, makes sense because it is a bit hard to hide while walking down the street. Why is that what the politicians want to outlaw, because they are "scary"?
Because they're not something your average Joe should own, they're military grade weapons for a reason.
SMR 510RR wrote:Dirt bikes are dangerous, me and my posse think that you shouldn't be able to have one. What if you run over a kid? Sorry, I know you enjoy it but we have decided that it is just not worth it so we will need you to turn in your bike and any related gear. You know that extra capacity fuel tank was illegal anyways, no one needs that much fuel! Imagine how many helpless babies you could run over with that high capacity fuel tank (to make the situation similar to "high capacity" magazines remember that they are the same ones designed with the gun or what I call "standard capacity")!
I think you've proven my own point in your argument.
SMR 510RR wrote:This stupid argument can be applied to anything, as long as it is "for the children" a bunch of idiots will get behind it. None of the laws they have proposed will do anything to effect gun violence, you can't stop criminals from breaking the law with more laws.
Why is it that 80% of the world opposes you?
SMR 510RR wrote:Chicago has very strict gun laws yet it has very high gun violence. This past weekend 4 people were killed and 18 were injured there, why is it not on the news? Simple, it does not support the far left's narrative of crazy honky red necks shooting minorities or people opening fire at schools where little white kids go. When minorities kill minorities no one cares, when minorities kill white people no one cares. If a single white person steps slightly out of line the whole world is outraged.
It depends on the situation, obviously I don't spend all my life watching your news so I don't know it. It's funny how none of you have ever admitted to being wrong? No one find it strange, I've pulled you up for a lot of modeling things in the past as well yet you think you're right. I find that arguing with you is pointless, if you were raised in a manner that your parents told you it was okay to kill people I believe no one or anything would change your mind.
SMR 510RR wrote:The very people who claim to be on the minorities side are their worst enemy. You are right, this country is f'ed, just not for the reasons you think it is.
I thought it was fucked because no one wants to give up basic things to protect there country. Good example of this is your governments attitude, most of them are there for the money not to improve there state, if they get back in they're happy, they don't care about you guys, but no one seems to care to change it. It's the attitude of your country that fucks you up. You are a part of that I might add.
Hi
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Boblob801 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:Most of them are not obtained legally. Ar-15s and AK47 "Assault Rifles" are hardly ever used in crime, makes sense because it is a bit hard to hide while walking down the street. Why is that what the politicians want to outlaw, because they are "scary"?
Because they're not something your average Joe should own, they're military grade weapons for a reason.
You do realize that the difference in performance between a civilian "assault rife" and a semi automatic hunting rifle is naught? Right? Pretty sure you said you own and shoot such a weapon. Murderer.

And FFS it's their not there. Their shows ownership. As in New Zealand obviously doesn't care about the quality of education in their country.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The moment I saw the thread title I knew what I'd see. Thanks for not disappointing.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

In my opinion it would be more effective to get better assistance to lower income families (where most of this violence occurs). Currently the system is setup to trap these people where they can never be successful. Low income families are having children they can't afford and look after who eventually end up embracing the gang lifestyle glorified in pop culture here. If you can get these low income people into a trade where they can make their own money and be successful you break the cycle of violence that causes the insane statistics that the whole world is looking at.

This issue is one that divides many people. If we can all take a step back and agree that the US has a violence problem then we are starting to understand each other. Guns are responsible for murders like pens are responsible for misspelling words.

You don't hear about how guns save lives on the national or international news, here is an example from last weekend:
http://controversialtimes.com/news/vide ... -business/
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Gun laws would only take guns away from law abiding good american citizens, and give the advantage to non-abiding criminals that obtain weapons illegally in the first place. Plus when have you ever seen good things on the news? Like the man that had a concealed carry license and stopped a man with a shotgun about to shoot up a shopping mall? In your mind Steven, anyone and everyone that owns a gun is a problem, and thats simply not true. There are good people but the left wing liberals at CNN and Today only feed the American public with anti-gun propaganda with unfortunately bad stories.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

My only contribution

Don't get me wrong i love firing guns but there should be heavy restriction like canada or go all out like aus
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

SMR 510RR wrote:In my opinion it would be more effective to get better assistance to lower income families (where most of this violence occurs). Currently the system is setup to trap these people where they can never be successful. Low income families are having children they can't afford and look after who eventually end up embracing the gang lifestyle glorified in pop culture here. If you can get these low income people into a trade where they can make their own money and be successful you break the cycle of violence that causes the insane statistics that the whole world is looking at.

This issue is one that divides many people. If we can all take a step back and agree that the US has a violence problem then we are starting to understand each other. Guns are responsible for murders like pens are responsible for misspelling words.

You don't hear about how guns save lives on the national or international news, here is an example from last weekend:
Thought we already do that, it's spent on new shoes and 22's for the clapped out Chevy.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wham, bam, thank you Obama.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Gideon#67

Post by Gideon#67 »

Boblob801 wrote:
Phathry25 wrote:If you put a gun in my hands I'm not going to kill any more people than I would with a crayon. Shouldn't the "don't murder people" law cover keep people safe?
The point is why give someone the tools to do bad shit if you can avoid it. You're over looking the issue. You have speed limits for a reason too. Not everyones going to crash.
Ironically more people die in car accidents than people killed by guns. So we need tougher traffic laws, or to get rid of certain cars. Because a car hitting someone at 45 mph is less likely to kill someone vs a car doing 80mph. We just need the UN to step in and tell us what to drive. :roll:
jlv wrote:I've banned UID 1 for one day. Next time will be a week.
yzmxer608 wrote:I got to cuddle with Kellen because of this game. Thank you jlv!
Mikey wrote:We can all learn a lesson here boys. Never mess with a Mormon.. they will take it like a bitch.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Boblob801 wrote:.
i didnt read very much of this thread.... buuuuut. do you realize that a good percentage of our shooting are done by illegally owned firearms? so what law would you put in place, to stop the people who already apparently dont give a shit about the law, to prevent the shootings? its like saying making drugs illegal would make the drug problem go away.....

our problem is that we have a lot of poverty, and a culture that makes being a gangster cool. put two and two together and you get a lot of crime.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

yzmxer608 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:In my opinion it would be more effective to get better assistance to lower income families (where most of this violence occurs). Currently the system is setup to trap these people where they can never be successful. Low income families are having children they can't afford and look after who eventually end up embracing the gang lifestyle glorified in pop culture here. If you can get these low income people into a trade where they can make their own money and be successful you break the cycle of violence that causes the insane statistics that the whole world is looking at.

Thought we already do that, it's spent on new shoes and 22's for the clapped out Chevy.
That is why I said better, the idea is to give them a job instead of a check and don't give them more money if they have more kids they cant feed. Also IMO no voting if you are on government assistance, once you are off you can vote again. Currently (IMO) Democrats buy low income votes with hand outs, that has got to stop. The recent amnesty does the same, "good old Obummer let me get amnesty those Democrats are really nice people I should vote for them".

You can read the welfare system two ways, 1)The politicians want to help low income families or 2)The politicians think that these families are not capable of doing anything themselves so they just give them a check every month and don't actually help them.

Even if they did ban AR15s it would be future sales only, there are already over 3 million AR15s in the US according to a quick google, no one would be stupid enough to try to take all of them.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

I can't see why not, if you speed and crash take the license away. Also I'm on my phone and I have issues with typing on the sure, leave me alone :(. Not going to lie smr is starting to have a fair point. How hard is it to illegally obtain ssomething that's legal? It's like underaged kids drinking. You may also notice, like in those videos there's plenty of other countries that had your issue then changed the laws. We had mass murders from assault rifles back in the day. Btw Phathry, it's a lot harder for us to own such a weapon than for you, so although we're similar it's still different.
Hi
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Boblob801 wrote:I can't see why not, if you speed and crash take the license away. Also I'm on my phone and I have issues with typing on the sure, leave me alone :(. Not going to lie smr is starting to have a fair point. How hard is it to illegally obtain ssomething that's legal? It's like underaged kids drinking. You may also notice, like in those videos there's plenty of other countries that had your issue then changed the laws. We had mass murders from assault rifles back in the day. Btw Phathry, it's a lot harder for us to own such a weapon than for you, so although we're similar it's still different.
its not hard at all to obtain a lot of illegal things. if passing laws fixed problems like this, there wouldnt be a drug problem.. and talking about taking away a license.. do you realize how many people drive without, or on suspend license... idk get how people can think that passing a law will stop criminals. i dont know if you know what a criminal is, but its someone who breaks the law........... but yea, we should ban guns. so the law abiding citizens cant defend themselves against the criminals that will have guns.. great thinking.
Boblob801

Post by Boblob801 »

bob117 wrote:but yea, we should ban guns. so the law abiding citizens cant defend themselves against the criminals that will have guns.. great thinking.
You know it's not like this anywhere else in the world and what would you know, they all die less.................. Good thinking oi.
Hi
bob117

Post by bob117 »

Boblob801 wrote:
bob117 wrote:but yea, we should ban guns. so the law abiding citizens cant defend themselves against the criminals that will have guns.. great thinking.
You know it's not like this anywhere else in the world and what would you know, they all die less.................. Good thinking oi.
most countries dont have near the population we do. not to mention how much different our culture is. not saying thats necessarily a good thing. but if you dont get the point im making i dont know what to tell you.. drugs are illegal, yet drugs are easy as fuck to get.. so how do you figure making firearms illegal would prevent them from being unattainable? especially with the amount already in circulation, and the % that are already owned illegally being pretty substantial. with the laws that are already in place, it would be easier for me to right now go and buy a gun illegally, then it would to buy one legally.. Americas fucked. there isnt a simple solution to prevent all the murders.