2015 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

2015 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

Post by Anchor_b »

So who is ready for the 30+2 long motos with 40 riders giving it their all?
Well it's that time again and atleast in 250 we're looking at a really good championship.

250; Obviously we got to count in the 2014 Champion of little Jeremy Martin and hopefully his team "mate" (haha get it? :mrgreen: ) Cooper Webb, not currently sure what his status is after his injury at Las Vegas tho. Then we got Musquin, this being his last year in 250s and I would guess he is hungry for that number 1 plate. Sure there will be riders here and there maybe grabbing wins and podiums but I personally think it will be down to these three.

1.Musquin
2.Webb
3.J.Martin

I feel kinda bad for putting Martin in 3rd but this is just taking predictions after SX

450; With Villopoto out, Stewart out, Canard out (Most probably?) I think it will go down to Dungey and Roczen, if Roczen is 100% he will be hard to beat but Dungey got a pretty good shot at it. There is Tomac but he got some consistency to prove, and we also got Pourcel teaming up with Anderson. I doubt Seely will be a championship factor, he may show me wrong tho.

1.Dungey
2. Roczen
3.Baggett/Anderson/Tomac?

Yeah I probs forgot like 10 riders in each class so name them up

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/archive-2014 ->>> If anyone wants to re-watch any of the races from the 2014 season.
MaicoBreako

Re: 2015 AMA Outdoor Nationals Discussion

Post by MaicoBreako »

250 (450) Class
1st-Trey Canard
2nd-Ryan Dungey
3rd- Kenny (If he avoids "injury" and decides not to quit halfway through motos)

125 Class
1st-My boy Malcolm!
2nd-Musquin
3rd- Martin

My projections are super far-fetched, but I really think that Canard will have a lot of success if he stays healthy. Malcolm needs to get a bike with more power, because he has been good for 450's in the past.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
team canada

Post by team canada »

MaicoBreako wrote:250 (450) Class
1st-Trey Canard
2nd-Ryan Dungey
3rd- Kenny (If he avoids "injury" and decides not to quit halfway through motos)

125 Class
1st-My boy Malcolm!
2nd-Musquin
3rd- Martin

My projections are super far-fetched, but I really think that Canard will have a lot of success if he stays healthy. Malcolm needs to get a bike with more power, because he has been good for 450's in the past.
Canard probably won't be there for a few rounds at least, and Malcolm won't be there at all
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

1. K-Roc
2. D-Dog
3. T-mac

1. M&M
2. Webb
3. Jmar
Rab

Post by Rab »

team canada wrote:Malcolm won't be there at all
Malcolm still hasn't said if he's doing outdoors or not
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

team canada wrote:
Canard probably won't be there for a few rounds at least, and Malcolm won't be there at all
I thought Malcolm said he was racing for Geico Honda in the nationals, but I may have heard that from a friend, so bump Musquin and Martin up a place and insert Webb into third.
jlv wrote:
I shit you not!
team canada

Post by team canada »

Rab wrote:
team canada wrote:Malcolm won't be there at all
Malcolm still hasn't said if he's doing outdoors or not
I'm pretty sure Malcolm can't race because of the dehydration issues he had at that one race last year
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

[quote="team canada"
I'm pretty sure Malcolm can't race because of the dehydration issues he had at that one race last year[/quote]
Maybe he should invest in a large capacity water tank :lol:
jlv wrote:
I shit you not!
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Malcolm is fine. Is not racing outdoors unless he gets a 450 ride. As of right now. No plans. Trust me
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Anchor_b

Post by Anchor_b »

Would be cool if he could have just tried like his brothers spot on Suzuki or maybe Canards spot for a few rounds, anyone know if Mercalfe is takling the Millsaps spot for MX on Kawi?

Also I don't get how you could pick Malcom for the title or honesty even for wins. I guess it's a fan boy thing because I highly doubt he winning any 250 outdoor motos.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

This tweet was made a few days after the Millsaps deal. Seems like an outdoors plan to me.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'd love to see Malcolm fill in at Suzuki outdoors on James bike! That's a possibility for sure, too. Also, for nationals I'd leave the top 3 to Tomac, Dungey, Roczen, but I honestly think Seely will finish 3rd-4th in points and have a breakout season outdoors as well. The only person I see finishing ahead of him is Baggett (other than #1, 3, 5)
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I see Bagget in the top 5 if he gets a good start, I dont think he'll be able to push the 450 as hard as he did the 250 in the later part of the motos. Should be interesting to see though.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Daytona was Baggets best finish on 450, seems like Outdoors is still his thing.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Anchor_b

Post by Anchor_b »

The fact that Baggett never really have been "Good" in SX compared to MX, I think he has a shot at some really good results. Being on a completly new bike, completly new team and even in the permier class he has actually done pretty decent if you ask me. Probably not a championship factor atleast this season but he seems to be getting along with the 450 pretty good.