*** Official begging topic ***

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter
Team: FBI

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by Monsterenergy52 »

John23 wrote:Hey guys. I know I am not a very liked guy in the community, but I do believe that this is still a GIVING community
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

John23 wrote:Hey guys. I know I am not a very liked guy in the community, but I do believe that this is still a GIVING community
The only thing i would ever give you is the beating of a lifetime. People work hard for their money and you are sitting here trying take the easy way out. Usually i tell lazy people like you "you will end up working for me", but no, whenever i see your shitty resume show up on my desk because you want an entry level, $9hr job and no one will keep you because you have the work ethic of 2 year old. I will happily laugh, then shred your resume and continue on with my day at WORK. Because i go out and get whats mine, not sit around waiting for a handout because i'm lazy.

P.S you faking that whole military thing is not only stupid, but it is disgusting, the fact that you even took it that far is appalling
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
John23

Post by John23 »

Well I look forward to the day where I meet you in person. Idk why I would apply for a job where you're running it, but you never know

See you some time soon :)
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

why you will apply? because you will have a career in cutting grass....and idk if you could even do that coorectly
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
Ryan721
Team: Privateer

Post by Ryan721 »

I have a brand new $2000 computer i'm not using, give me your address and i'll drive over there and for sure give you a computer, don't p.m. me I will need your address on the forum response my computer doesn't p.m. well, Also (JOHN DON'T READ PAST HERE IT'S A SECRET) to everyone else reading this , i'm starting a go fund me to get a sledgehammer bought so when i meet this kid IRL I can make sledgecap babbies. ( A New breed of knee cap and sledgehammer.)
John23

Post by John23 »

Ryan721 wrote:I have a brand new $2000 computer i'm not using, give me your address and i'll drive over there and for sure give you a computer, don't p.m. me I will need your address on the forum response my computer doesn't p.m. well, Also (JOHN DON'T READ PAST HERE IT'S A SECRET) to everyone else reading this , i'm starting a go fund me to get a sledgehammer bought so when i meet this kid IRL I can make sledgecap babbies. ( A New breed of knee cap and sledgehammer.)
Bad day? I love how everyone will talk so much shit. It's actually quite entertaining watching you guys get all worked up over this, so please. Go on. I'm all ears. :)
Ryan721

Post by Ryan721 »

John23 wrote:
Ryan721 wrote:I have a brand new $2000 computer i'm not using, give me your address and i'll drive over there and for sure give you a computer, don't p.m. me I will need your address on the forum response my computer doesn't p.m. well, Also (JOHN DON'T READ PAST HERE IT'S A SECRET) to everyone else reading this , i'm starting a go fund me to get a sledgehammer bought so when i meet this kid IRL I can make sledgecap babbies. ( A New breed of knee cap and sledgehammer.)
Bad day? I love how everyone will talk so much shit. It's actually quite entertaining watching you guys get all worked up over this, so please. Go on. I'm all ears. :)
All ears and no brains, and believe me I'm not getting worked up, I'm having a good time reading about how stupid you are.
John23

Post by John23 »

Yeah. I am stupid and I admitted it.

So apparently I have Down Syndrome, I'm going to have my resume shredded, and have some creep who wants my address coming to my house to make sledgecap babbies. Sounds like a fun time.
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter

I don't like you...
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Guys, calm down. We all know he isn't going to get a job. He'll be the lazy motherfucker on welfare that gets the money that we work for!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
John23

Post by John23 »

DBRider251 wrote:Guys, calm down. We all know he isn't going to get a job. He'll be the lazy motherfucker on welfare that gets the money that we work for!
If you guys think I will not get a job, be on welfare, and be a lazy motherfucker, then I will love the look on your face when I'm making more than you. I just turned 16, and I already have most of my life planned out. Most 16 year olds just want to sit around and get fat, but I actually want a job, so I'm busting my ass submitting applications, mowing lawns, washing cars, etc. most 16 year olds also get a shit ton of stuff handed to them. I don't. I have to buy all my moto stuff(gear, parts, accessories). I already have a resume, when a lot of 16 year olds don't even know what a resume is. I know the former, and current mayor of my city very well. I know the police chief of my city very well. I have known what I wanted to do since I was 12. Now, I do understand why you are saying this, but if you guys just pulled your head out of your asses, and thought for yourself(not listening to others), and made comments depending on what you have seen me post, we wouldn't be having this convo. That's the sad thing. Most of the people here(calling me a dick, saying I'm gonna work for them, etc) are not saying that because they believe what they are saying...they are saying it because other people are and they want to jump on the bandwagon. When I was 10 years old, I was making duct tape stuff(wallets, folders, etc.(it was the time for that)). I donated ALL of my profit to the Wounded Warrior foundation($1000). I could have kept that and bought a BAD ASS PC, but I wanted to donate it. Later in life, I was always donating to them. My whole family(including me) have donated around $3000 to them. A lot of families wouldn't do that. They would keep their money to themselves.

Now. What I did was stupid and the most idiotic thing anyone of any age could do. How that even crossed my mind will always be a question to me. Starting from asking for money to pretending to enlisting into the Air Force to lying about my brother. It will always be a dumb thing I could do, so to the people that will read this with a open mind, I'm sorry.
Ryan721

Post by Ryan721 »

Every 16 yo i know is mowing laws and getting a job, and your not the only one that made duct tape wallets lol, and you look like an idiot saying the amount that you donate it just makes you look like someone that brags about how much money you can give, and I doubt you donate shit because if you were to donate that much then you would know it's called the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT, NOT FOUNDATION.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

John23 wrote: Long ass post that means nuttin.
I LOVE how you're saying that you'll be making more than people in the community, then saying you won't be working for them. If you were really dedicated, you would've been submitting applications weeks before you turned 16. Also, you think you're the only one buying your own stuff? I have a job, $10/hr, buy all my gear, graphics, parts, etc., THEN on top of that have a car payment and insurance. Oh, did I mention that I'm 17, and still in High School? Wow dude, you sound like you're the only one in the boat of building a PC as a teenager with no help from your parents. But you see, there's a big difference between you and me. I've never asked for anything as a handout. Also, just because you know the mayor, police chief, and the Queen of Sheba, honestly doesn't mean you have your life planned out. Just because you have a resume at 16 (which is hard to believe since you said that you don't have a job, yet resumes are built primarily off of previous jobs and experience), doesn't mean you're top dog in the community. I have my life planned out, yet I know no one in the middle of B.F.E. (Bumfuck Egypt if you haven't heard of that before). Also, hard to believe that you donated to the Wounded Warrior PROJECT, when you called it a foundation... Rant over.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
John23

Post by John23 »

DBRider251 wrote:
John23 wrote: Long ass post that means nuttin.
I LOVE how you're saying that you'll be making more than people in the community, then saying you won't be working for them. If you were really dedicated, you would've been submitting applications weeks before you turned 16. Also, you think you're the only one buying your own stuff? I have a job, $10/hr, buy all my gear, graphics, parts, etc., THEN on top of that have a car payment and insurance. Oh, did I mention that I'm 17, and still in High School? Wow dude, you sound like you're the only one in the boat of building a PC as a teenager with no help from your parents. But you see, there's a big difference between you and me. I've never asked for anything as a handout. Also, just because you know the mayor, police chief, and the Queen of Sheba, honestly doesn't mean you have your life planned out. Just because you have a resume at 16 (which is hard to believe since you said that you don't have a job, yet resumes are built primarily off of previous jobs and experience), doesn't mean you're top dog in the community. I have my life planned out, yet I know no one in the middle of B.F.E. (Bumfuck Egypt if you haven't heard of that before). Also, hard to believe that you donated to the Wounded Warrior PROJECT, when you called it a foundation... Rant over.
I'm not saying I'm the only one doing all those things. I can't really submit applications when the managers shut you down because of their "Minimum Age" policy. I'm 16 and in High School. I'm saving for a car. Resumes aren't just for listing previous jobs. It's to show employers that you care. I'd rather go into a job with a resume that has no work exp. than no resume at all. I'm not calling myself top-dog. Not saying you are either. I don't need you to believe me about the Wounded Warrior donations because I know what I have done and I'm god-damned proud of it.

I am ashamed that I have asked for money when I should go out and earn it my self. I will enjoy it much better when I have a PC because I made the money to buy it. I would rather have a PC that I bought with my money than a PC that other people gave me money twords. I don't know what I was thinking. It makes me look like a spoiled, rotten, little brat that thinks he's entitled to anything and everything when I don't deserve a fuckin dime. It is the stupidest and most pathetic thing I can do. I was asking for money from people I don't even know. I am truly sorry and I know that you think this is a BS apology, but I hope you give me the benefit of the doubt and believe me
Monsterenergy52
Crushed Dissenter

John23 wrote: I don't need you to believe me about the Wounded Warrior donations because I know what I have done and I'm god-damned proud of it.
I don't believe this, considering you just tried to get us to send you money because you are trying to become a pilot in the Air Force. I don't think I will ever believe anything you say ever. You are just a bum...