*** Official begging topic ***

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
model_90
Team: Heemlock

Re: *** Official begging topic ***

Post by model_90 »

pretty sure august has lived on something like that at in n out and hes still alive
Peters as sharp as a mouse dick-Ol' PizzaChet
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

I need your help

Post by Xkxmotokid »

I really need your guys help! I know how this community works so I'm probably gonna get roasted for this but I'm still gonna try. https://www.gofundme.com/need-dirtbike-please-help
For Years I have been the younger brother in the family and always got the old and crappy hand me down bikes. Well now I'm the only racer in my family and they don't seem to care about the sport anymore. They wont buy me new stuff so I have to find money to get me a new bike and I always get stuck with one that brakes down all the time and I don't seem to have the money to fix it. I know you guys probably wont help me but I thought this was worth a shot.
Thank you,
Dakota French
Atom6246

Re: I need your help

Post by Atom6246 »

Xkxmotokid wrote:For Years I have been the younger brother in the family and always got the old and crappy hand me down bikes.
Your brother ever get a brand new bike in the crate on your birthday?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Xkxmotokid wrote:...always got...bikes...
All I saw. Wah. No sympathy. Don't know if you call that being roasted, but the entitlement today with all the pleas for pity points is disgusting. Over and out.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
mack| spokes
Team: Onlyfansracing

Post by mack| spokes »

Use to have the same problem, until i became the favourite child
jlv wrote: Either way, for a suicidal rampage it was pretty good.
MXSEMF
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Post by 02RR02 »

Xkxmotokid wrote:$$$$ dollers
Learn to write your currency and I'll consider it :roll:
Xkxmotokid

Post by Xkxmotokid »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
All I saw. Wah. No sympathy. Don't know if you call that being roasted, but the entitlement today with all the pleas for pity points is disgusting. Over and out.
Just for your information... in 2005 my brother got a brand new Kx 65 I never got that 65 handed down to me because they sold it, I ended up getting a 1989 Kx 60. Then my brother ended up getting a Brand New 85 in 08, then I ended getting that bike in 2013. My brother never got a big bike because he was scared so I didn’t have a bike so ever bike I have gotten has been a piece of shit. Hell I don’t even want a new bike if I could just have a bike that ran half decent I’d be fine with that.
Xkxmotokid

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Atom6246 wrote:
Xkxmotokid wrote:For Years I have been the younger brother in the family and always got the old and crappy hand me down bikes.
Your brother ever get a brand new bike in the crate on your birthday?
Not exactly but he did within 5 days of it. And my family told me and my brother we had a surprise and I was like 8 at the time so I got pretty upset when he got a new bike and I got nothing.
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

Dakota, life lesson will follow:

Im 27 now with a really good job (sales rep for a hign end flooring company), when i was 13, i wanted a dirt bike soooo bad, my mom was alone with me (dad is an asshole) and she was making 45-50K / year at that time, she couldnt afford anything ‘’luxury’’, including dirt bikes and stuff like that. I decided to work my ass off in the summers (mowing lawn, and not 1-2 per week... i was doing 35-40 hours per week!) , i had so much money for a 13 yr old child it was so nice! I never bought a dirt bike cuz she never wanted (she knew i would spend too much $$) but i learned something really important : work for what you want and set objectives, it will be alot easier to achieve them! I continued to work alot from 14 to 21-22 then I graduated from university and now have a good job, i bought my first bike at 24 yr old and jeez i understand why my mom did not let me spend 3K on a used bike back then haha!

Not saying its a bas idea that u have but think about it!
Phil Doyon #423
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
I've never had a bike. So the only thing this kid gets from me is the puke from a drunken night of fun
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Xkxmotokid

Post by Xkxmotokid »

RXR_Banjo wrote:Dakota, life lesson will follow:

Im 27 now with a really good job (sales rep for a hign end flooring company), when i was 13, i wanted a dirt bike soooo bad, my mom was alone with me (dad is an asshole) and she was making 45-50K / year at that time, she couldnt afford anything ‘’luxury’’, including dirt bikes and stuff like that. I decided to work my ass off in the summers (mowing lawn, and not 1-2 per week... i was doing 35-40 hours per week!) , i had so much money for a 13 yr old child it was so nice! I never bought a dirt bike cuz she never wanted (she knew i would spend too much $$) but i learned something really important : work for what you want and set objectives, it will be alot easier to achieve them! I continued to work alot from 14 to 21-22 then I graduated from university and now have a good job, i bought my first bike at 24 yr old and jeez i understand why my mom did not let me spend 3K on a used bike back then haha!

Not saying its a bas idea that u have but think about it!
Thanks Phil
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Xkxmotokid wrote: I am too lazy to get a job bla bla bla
I was in same boat as Phil, Mum and Dad spilt up Dad had my bike but i wouldn't go see him back in 2012 haven't rode since. Single parent not earning enough to have luxury items but guess what still had food,water and a roof over are heads, maybe not having a bike will make you realize at how lucky you was to even have a bike, some people don't have houses but I guess your bike is more important eh?

At 14 I got a job working every night after school and all day on Saturday. Funny enough 4 years later I have my own bike. You want something work for it.
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
beal76
Team: Privateer

Post by beal76 »

http://promotions.monster.com/keywordjo ... BUQAvD_BwE

There's ya a link to get yourself some money... :)
BTW may be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. My dad works his ass off and has just enough money to pay the bills besides my bike parts. But I worked my ass off over the summer saving money and I start a job on Thursday. You should try it.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Xkxmotokid wrote:Just for your information... in 2005 my brother got a brand new Kx 65 I never got that 65 handed down to me because they sold it, I ended up getting a 1989 Kx 60. Then my brother ended up getting a Brand New 85 in 08, then I ended getting that bike in 2013. My brother never got a big bike because he was scared so I didn’t have a bike so ever bike I have gotten has been a piece of shit. Hell I don’t even want a new bike if I could just have a bike that ran half decent I’d be fine with that.
I have a 03 Kx125 that I ride the piss out of because that's all my family could afford at the time. I got a job at 16 to help pay for everything, and now I'm turning 20 in a few days, about to finance my first 250f. Work hard to appreciate the finer things in life instead of expecting someone to gift them to you.

This was the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted on the forums aside from ole John's Air Force brother thing.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

ever get that PC?