CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Post by Logeyboy »

D_ROY178 wrote:Posted this in discord a bit earlier, thought it was a bit of a meme.

mems
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

D_ROY178 wrote:Posted this in discord a bit earlier, thought it was a bit of a meme.

Waiting to see this sick inv
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Haberfield24 wrote:

Waiting to see this sick inv
If I was trying to flex I would have linked it...
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

Nah i'm being serious out of interest, wanna see what they're adding you for :lol: got a howl or something?
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Haberfield24 wrote:Nah i'm being serious out of interest, wanna see what they're adding you for :lol: got a howl or something?
Well here it is I guess, nothing major except maybe the gloves and knife? Scammers after anything and everything these days I guess :(
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

D_ROY178 wrote:
Haberfield24 wrote:Nah i'm being serious out of interest, wanna see what they're adding you for :lol: got a howl or something?
Well here it is I guess, nothing major except maybe the gloves and knife? Scammers after anything and everything these days I guess :(
Ah yeh still a pretty solid setup. Yeh the scams they try are so funny as well. Not sure how they think its going to work lol.

Here's mine. Done a bit of knife swapping recently. Went from a FN Butterfly Ultraviolet to a bunch of skins and an FN M9 Bayo Doppler. Then traded my FN Bayo Tiger Tooth, FT ST Karambit Damascus Steel and the M9 Doppler for my current knife. Put the remaining knifes i owned onto Bitskins to sell. Regretting it all tho as i get bored of skins to quickly :lol: :lol:
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Haberfield24 wrote:
D_ROY178 wrote:
Ah yeh still a pretty solid setup. Yeh the scams they try are so funny as well. Not sure how they think its going to work lol.

Here's mine. Done a bit of knife swapping recently. Went from a FN Butterfly Ultraviolet to a bunch of skins and an FN M9 Bayo Doppler. Then traded my FN Bayo Tiger Tooth, FT ST Karambit Damascus Steel and the M9 Doppler for my current knife. Put the remaining knifes i owned onto Bitskins to sell. Regretting it all tho as i get bored of skins to quickly :lol: :lol:
Yea yours is solid! Im kinda ocd to the point i HAVE to have a skin for each gun etc etc, but yea im trading my knife on cs money like every two weeks lmao, i get bored of them quick :lol: :lol:
Haberfield24
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Haberfield24 »

D_ROY178 wrote:Yea yours is solid! Im kinda ocd to the point i HAVE to have a skin for each gun etc etc, but yea im trading my knife on cs money like every two weeks lmao, i get bored of them quick :lol: :lol:
Thanks mate! Yeah thats what i want to do, get something i like for each gun lol. Yep sounds exactly like me. Probably lost a few hundreds because they devalue the items and take their cut :lol:
ryxn

Post by ryxn »

Here is mine. Pretty meh, but will do until I can get a better knife.
Fair Play.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I visited the Mamba Sports Academy today for a tour (extra credit points for Kinesiology class) and we went upstairs to the "esports" room :lol: Of course it was a Kinesiology class so all the fitness tryhards were rolling their eyes at the setup, but there were about 20 PCs set up with the sick ass monitors and keyboards and DXRacer chairs. The guy that was there talking about it said a "Professional CSGO team from South America" was there preparing for a tournament here in California in a week or two, and I asked the team and they said Denial... tbh I don't know any of the players on Denial off the top of my head but two of them were in the private room getting set up, about to look on hltv to see who they were :lol:

Edit: https://www.hltv.org/team/4643/denial sickLy and VAATI were there, and the rest of the team were on their way from the airport I guess... I was hoping it would be a good BR team like Intz or Team One, then I would have been a little excited :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I've been queuing with a SEM lately and getting in low nova games... pretty sure they don't see shots this fast every day :|

LKR47
Team: LCQ Studios

Post by LKR47 »

I've been really off the past couple days, but the other team were clowns for this one...

D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

LKR47 wrote:I've been really off the past couple days, but the other team were clowns for this one...

The comms on the t's after you won lmaooooo, dumb of them to freeze like the did tho
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Couldn't believe this when it happened :shock: Demo wouldn't even pick it up :lol:
D_ROY178

Post by D_ROY178 »

Very cool very rad clip, if they were better players I probs woulda died while spraying down last two but anyway. :)