CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Mikey

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Post by Mikey »

I took a break from betting for a while and threw one on HR to bear F3, thankfully it came in.

Here's a graph of how up and down I was for a few weeks.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nice man, the closest I came to winning a big game was EnvyUs vs Cloud9 (not ESEA finals) and I think they lost 16-13 or something? but it was super close, bet my M4 Hyper Beast and would have had almost a $250 payout
franky#37
Team: Privateer

Post by franky#37 »

Post for Owen Hillman

Back in my Nova 3 days :lol: Currently at LE, hit me up if you wanna play

http://steamcommunity.com/id/170K
http://steamcommunity.com/id/170KK

TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Unboxed this baby in a phoenix today
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Deranked back to DMG because every game I get in there's that 12 year old that somehow gets like 40 kills.... Seeeeems legit
HESH838

Post by HESH838 »

Ddavis wrote:Deranked back to DMG because every game I get in there's that 12 year old that somehow gets like 40 kills.... Seeeeems legit
are you solo queuing?

i've played something like 300 games in MM this year, half of them with my "premade", and for the other half i was just solo queuing... so that's like 150 games playing solo, and out of all those games i have never played with anyone that's there to enjoy the game or be friendly, it seems like literally everybody is trying to be more toxic than the next guy, also the amount of cheaters is starting to outnumber the amount of people that don't cheat.

I genuinely believe that solo queuing on MM in csgo is one of the darkest parts of the internet.
my 'stats' http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1098/ even though only about half of them are "fast laps"

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I solo queue every game, and the only people I play match making with play late at night like 2am and I have work so I don't do that anymore.
Midbeck
Team: Race tech

Post by Midbeck »

I would never solo queue, In Europe that's suicide!
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

HESH838 wrote:and out of all those games i have never played with anyone that's there to enjoy the game or be friendly, it seems like literally everybody is trying to be more toxic than the next guy
Getting to 10 wins for a rank was a LOT harder than I'd thought it would be. I got team vote kicked twice because they thought I was doing too bad (getting 4 ties in a row didn't help either). I did play on a couple teams that everyone was actually nice and didn't rage if you made a mistake, one of those was my 10th win. Think we were 14-13 and one of them said "If we win this it'll be my 101st win", I said "It'd be my 10th". Then they were all pumped when we won and I got a rank :lol:. It's people like that which restores faith in those who play this game haha.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

So Nathan, what rank did you get?
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Gold Nova 1. I haven't played a game since then.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Nice man. I've lost 6 games in a row, once again I somehow got a double AK on my team that no joke played like a silver 2.. ffs deranking so bad if I keep solo queuing. It sucks if I'm feeling like shit my team carries but I bring them down and if I'm playing out of my mind hitting shots the rest of my team plays like silvers. I just need consistent people to queue with.
L2op
Team: quoi

Post by L2op »

*post for charlie way*
TH_722 wrote:Unboxed this baby in a phoenix today

Hail iz me, me
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The new whip, I fucking looooooooove the Phase 2 colors.

My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Looks fucking sick Mikey