CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Post by Ddavis »

I'm so lost, I'm rank B on ESEA and my team was like "Why the fuck are you in this game bro you're B?" and after the game I checked and three people on my team are A+ and 3 on the other team were as well. DA FUCK!? We lost 16-12 btw
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

8)
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Ddavis wrote:I'm so lost, I'm rank B on ESEA and my team was like "Why the fuck are you in this game bro you're B?" and after the game I checked and three people on my team are A+ and 3 on the other team were as well. DA FUCK!? We lost 16-12 btw
Sounds like me but I was C+ and C
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

OK ESEA

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:OK ESEA

oh
michael30

Post by michael30 »

ESEA rank system is fucked, even noobs can get into A+ rank
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

JamezIRL is playing in the mountain dew league, and frozt is on steels team. I did two pugs (1 on a team with frozt and 1 against him) and honestly I didn't know who he was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So when I was on his team (everyone was telling me shit and I should uninstall) and I basically told all of them to fuck off, then the next game he was on the other team and I really wanted to beat him, then during that 2nd game I said I was on a team with him and they were all dicks and they were like "do you even know who frozt is?" and I didnt :oops:
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Ddavis wrote:JamezIRL is playing in the mountain dew league, and frozt is on steels team. I did two pugs (1 on a team with frozt and 1 against him) and honestly I didn't know who he was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So when I was on his team (everyone was telling me shit and I should uninstall) and I basically told all of them to fuck off, then the next game he was on the other team and I really wanted to beat him, then during that 2nd game I said I was on a team with him and they were all dicks and they were like "do you even know who frozt is?" and I didnt :oops:
Its okay you have a life outside of csgo right?
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Isn't life outside CSGO, MX Sim?
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Yes I guess I and I queued with my friend who is A and I'm D- we get one A and Two A+ the other team had Two rank S one was sean gaeares and the other was Mzry and two rank A+ and one A like nice I went 3 and 19
Internet Nice Guy!
Mr. Wiggles

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Mr. Wiggles wrote:Yes I guess I and I queued with my friend who is A and I'm D- we get one A and Two A+ the other team had Two rank S one was sean gaeares and the other was Mzry and two rank A+ and one A like nice I went 3 and 19
3 and 17 https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats ... d=11045008 I'm itzaturtlething
Internet Nice Guy!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm actually cheating.

Logeyboy
Team: Galaxy

Post by Logeyboy »

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I kicked someone for team flashing me, and received a week ban on ESEA. The only shitty part is losing 90 karma, and it sent me into the negative so it doesn't let me buy nades, and in return my team is frown facing me for not being able to buy nades, so I can't hit positive karma and actually contribute other than running around trying to entry without nades. This cycle of not being able to buy nades is literally going to make me quit playing ESEA
T_Frye127
Team: Volcom

Post by T_Frye127 »

:lol: