Page 112 of 112

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:49 am
by Ddavis
I'm so lost, I'm rank B on ESEA and my team was like "Why the fuck are you in this game bro you're B?" and after the game I checked and three people on my team are A+ and 3 on the other team were as well. DA FUCK!? We lost 16-12 btw

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 am
by Ddavis
Image

8)

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:45 am
by Mr. Wiggles
Ddavis wrote:I'm so lost, I'm rank B on ESEA and my team was like "Why the fuck are you in this game bro you're B?" and after the game I checked and three people on my team are A+ and 3 on the other team were as well. DA FUCK!? We lost 16-12 btw

Sounds like me but I was C+ and C

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:00 am
by Ddavis
OK ESEA

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 am
by Ddavis
Ddavis wrote:OK ESEA

Image

Image


Image


oh

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:31 am
by michael30
ESEA rank system is fucked, even noobs can get into A+ rank

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:34 pm
by Ddavis
JamezIRL is playing in the mountain dew league, and frozt is on steels team. I did two pugs (1 on a team with frozt and 1 against him) and honestly I didn't know who he was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So when I was on his team (everyone was telling me shit and I should uninstall) and I basically told all of them to fuck off, then the next game he was on the other team and I really wanted to beat him, then during that 2nd game I said I was on a team with him and they were all dicks and they were like "do you even know who frozt is?" and I didnt :oops:

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
Ddavis wrote:JamezIRL is playing in the mountain dew league, and frozt is on steels team. I did two pugs (1 on a team with frozt and 1 against him) and honestly I didn't know who he was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So when I was on his team (everyone was telling me shit and I should uninstall) and I basically told all of them to fuck off, then the next game he was on the other team and I really wanted to beat him, then during that 2nd game I said I was on a team with him and they were all dicks and they were like "do you even know who frozt is?" and I didnt :oops:

Its okay you have a life outside of csgo right?

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:56 pm
by Ddavis
Isn't life outside CSGO, MX Sim?

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:18 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
Yes I guess I and I queued with my friend who is A and I'm D- we get one A and Two A+ the other team had Two rank S one was sean gaeares and the other was Mzry and two rank A+ and one A like nice I went 3 and 19

Re: CSGO Videos/Pictures/Discussion

Posted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:20 pm
by Mr. Wiggles
Mr. Wiggles wrote:Yes I guess I and I queued with my friend who is A and I'm D- we get one A and Two A+ the other team had Two rank S one was sean gaeares and the other was Mzry and two rank A+ and one A like nice I went 3 and 19

3 and 17 https://play.esea.net/index.php?s=stats&d=match&id=11045008 I'm itzaturtlething