2015 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
krossboy
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: 2015 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations

Post by krossboy »

FlyinHigh wrote:France barely wins with their best on their home soil vs USA's sort of best on a track they'v enever ridden before and cooper only being on a 450 for 2 weeks. Yet everyone is going crazy for France and Europe, pathetic lmao. Just wait until glen helen next year, Europe got shredded by a barely top 10 rider last weekend, imagine what someone like Tomac would do. RIP european riders MXoN 2016.
One person just can't be so blind and flat out retarded. Go back to that butthurt gave you came from and don't come out until that shit is over. Pathetic kid.

Other than that, proud to be Estonian. Guys did so well on hard pack, props!
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

FlyinHigh wrote:France barely wins with their best on their home soil vs USA's sort of best on a track they'v enever ridden before and cooper only being on a 450 for 2 weeks. Yet everyone is going crazy for France and Europe, pathetic lmao. Just wait until glen helen next year, Europe got shredded by a barely top 10 rider last weekend, imagine what someone like Tomac would do. RIP european riders MXoN 2016.
:roll:

Too bad you`ll have to send your guys back to the stinky Euros again next year when the mxdn is at Italy.
02RR02

Post by 02RR02 »

DP

Hats off to BT101 for a superb performance!!
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Americans are again trying to come up with excuses. It's pathetic to even try to compare a country that's the size of europe with just a single country in europe(france this and last year, belgium 2013 and germany 2012). You think you have a B-team? Alright...
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Here we go again :lol:
Fact is that France won and only 2 countries were in it to win it. If you can see with kind of performance Belgium can take yet another podium finish, says enough over the depth in all the other teams. What about Tim Gajser even, he with his country didn't even made it to the final 3 moto's :shock: .
There are no excuses, everything went fair and the racing was epic and close.

Oh FlyinHigh ... Glen Helen is in 2017, next year it's Magiora (Italy).
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

krossboy wrote:
One person just can't be so blind and flat out retarded. Go back to that butthurt gave you came from and don't come out until that shit is over. Pathetic kid.

hahahah fucking retard Egert, always has been and always will be.

France won fair and square. But imagine if RV and Tomac would have lined up, france would have pissed blood by the ass whopping for several months. But I got to admit some of the USA rides were impressive. Barcia was on a mission, doubt Dungey could have filled his shoes with that ride in moto 3.
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

All the bitching isn't going to change the fact that USA lost. Now can you finally eat some humble pie and accept defeat?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Emig was annoying as hell, pride showing through the whole thing. "Cooper was really catching up that last lap, the lead was 8 seconds and when they finished it was only 3. Showing alot of heart to keep pushing." stahp.

It was super close between the two but the outcome not a big surprise. Call the team we sent over whatever you want but before the gate ever dropped it was obvious Paulin was the weakest link, and thats a fast weak link. I don't think it mattered who we sent, even if RD and RV were good I doubt the outcome would have differed (and I sucked RV's dick for a living). GG France. You have it this year but once Canada pulls the trigger and shows up again you are all in trouble. #FACCIOTTI #MEDAGLIA #BENOIT
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I think Webb did good for not having a lot of 450 time. Really though, only 2 points separated the teams at the end, that's pretty awesome.

Pumped for Yamaha though, all 3 moto wins!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Europe got shredded by a barely top 10 rider last weekend
Josh Grant on Glen Helen is NOT a "barely top 10 rider," and he was better than that for half of the outdoor series.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
krossboy

Post by krossboy »

Anchor_b wrote:
krossboy wrote:

hahahah fucking retard Egert, always has been and always will be.

France won fair and square. But imagine if RV and Tomac would have lined up, france would have pissed blood by the ass whopping for several months. But I got to admit some of the USA rides were impressive. Barcia was on a mission, doubt Dungey could have filled his shoes with that ride in moto 3.
Calling me a retard based on what? Trying to tell some kid that he should fuck off with this dumb ass "facts"?
France won it 2nd year in a row, with USA sending best team avaliable. Last year you had RD and Tomac, yet you still finished 3rd. Doesn't matter that Martin broke his toe, look at him this year, yes he was in front, but kind of would have expected more from him, as the AMA 250 champ. Musquin smoked him today and was going after the 450s.
Open you'r fucking eyes and see the big picture, not be stuck with ur "Murica" bullshit. I have absolutely nothing about the riders, love every one of them, it's the stupid fans that make the country look dumb af. For example I'm with Kellen, guy roots for his country, but sees the big picture and accepts that someone else can be the best, not just USA.
The Goon

Egert Veltson #901
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

KTM57 wrote:
Josh Grant on Glen Helen is NOT a "barely top 10 rider," and he was better than that for half of the outdoor series.
He won a moto over Dungey. For him to do well there was expected. He would have been there every week had someone decided to finish what they started.

Normally US has a Puerto Rico team, haven't heard much from them lately. I take it that stopped?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

KTM57 wrote:
2015 AMA MX championship:

Glen Helen M1: 27
Glen Helen M2: 12

Thunder Valley M1: 13
Thunder Valley M2: 35

Spring Creek M1: 10
Spring Creek M2: 9

Washougal M1: 11
Washougal M2: 8

Unadilla M1: 9
Undilla M2: 11

Utah M1: 8
Utah M2: 8

Ironman M1: 10
Ironman M2: 8

Well woldn't call him an "guaranteed" Top 10 rider either.
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

FlyinHigh wrote:Nah, just stating the facts :)
Blablabla another year of excuses. If you want to state facts: With Herlings, Cairoli, Desalle, Strijbos, Tonkov, and a fit Nagl in the mix, USA wouldn't have even been this close. :lol:
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Townley wins in my book, I bet half the people watching doesnt even know who he is. :lol: