Adobe Illustrator works

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: Adobe Illustrator works

Post by SMR 510RR »

John23 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote: Don't steal software.
How do you think 99% of these people got PS? Why not use GIMP?
You are the one heheing about buying software...

Is this another one of your multiple personalities?
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

Have fun getting anywhere in life without buying your software.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

John23 wrote: How do you think 99% of these people got PS? Why not use GIMP?
1) Shouldn't steal software.
2) "These people" are using Adobe Illustrator and not Photoshop in this topic.
3) How do you know if they've bought the software or not?
4) There are some big creators in the mxs community that use gimp. (Hagg is one of them)

I'm with Awood. You can't get anywhere using cracked software. Especially if you're making money off of these programs, then you'll get in real big trouble.
Joker

Post by Joker »

There's also some other ways to get Illustrator legally.
Because I cant pay 80$ per month for it, I choosed the Student version, that allows you to have illustrator and the creative cloud whiches a plateform on all your projects are saved in case you have a problem on your PC or something like that.
And this costs me 11$ per month whiches pretty good imo, it's like a Spotify subscription.

Also this solution is possible on every Adobe products like Premiere Pro, Photoshop etc.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

760Liam wrote:You can't get anywhere using cracked software. Especially if you're making money off of these programs, then you'll get in real big trouble.
Piracy is bad and all that, but you can't honestly believe that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

KTM57 wrote:
760Liam wrote:You can't get anywhere using cracked software. Especially if you're making money off of these programs, then you'll get in real big trouble.
Yeah you'd have to be making some pretty huge projects to be caught using pirated software. It just comes down to being a decent enough of a person to put some of the money you are making from using their product back into helping develop the program further.
Donate if you like My Creations
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Ohagan75 wrote:
KTM57 wrote:
Yeah you'd have to be making some pretty huge projects to be caught using pirated software. It just comes down to being a decent enough of a person to put some of the money you are making from using their product back into helping develop the program further.
Everyone always thinks like "Its Adobe they don't need my money they have tons of money" but inside Adobe are people not much different from us who need to get paid for showing up to work. I pay for software because its the right thing to do not because I am worried about being caught.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

SMR 510RR wrote:
Ohagan75 wrote: Yeah you'd have to be making some pretty huge projects to be caught using pirated software. It just comes down to being a decent enough of a person to put some of the money you are making from using their product back into helping develop the program further.
Everyone always thinks like "Its Adobe they don't need my money they have tons of money" but inside Adobe are people not much different from us who need to get paid for showing up to work.
Exactly. I don't understand how people can think that because a company is big it means they won't suffer if they use a pirated version of their software.
SMR 510RR wrote:I pay for software because its the right thing to do not because I am worried about being caught.
Donate if you like My Creations
Joker

Post by Joker »

A new finished collab between myself and a NZ store called "Kouki Apparel"

Around 25-30h of work in this Silvia, took me a week to make.

Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

I honestly love your work joker, heres the rocket bunny 350z concept image that i traced almost a year ago,
it was my first experience with illustrator and i haven't really done anything else since then, but your work is very inspiring.
Joker

Post by Joker »

Thank you for thisbunch of great words Motolife!
Well your Z33 is pretty decent for a base man! If ever you get back on AI let me know, looking forward to see what you can do!
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

this is some sick work guys. Looks too time consuming for me but damn, You guys know what your doin
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Kind of a stolen idea. But I want to get a Moto minion done of myself. I tried but I'm no good. Would anyone in here be interested? I'll pay you as long as it's not a ridiculous amount Image
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I'd rather not see the John23 and money discussion in here lol.....