2016 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: 2016 SX Discussion

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:It's not funnier at all Walmart.
I agree, they need more sand and jumps.
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

dbaum25moto wrote:Torontos back too
Wait til Minneapolis comes back after our new stadium is finished. Dungey will come home to the greatest atmosphere in the sport for his hometown hero status. Us fans almost blew the roof of the Metrodome when he passed Villopoto in 2013, greatest race i will ever attend, get chills thinking about it. :D
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

That's funny, it was vice versa in Seattle when Poto would pass. NW can represent when they come out of the woodwork.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Most people from Seattle are too busy contemplating suicide to really get involved in cheering for the hometown guy.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:NW can represent when they come out of the woodwork.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

The official team roster for the 2016 Monster Energy Kawasaki Motocross team has finally been confirmed. In front of media members on the opening day of the 2015 AIMExpo, it was announced that Eli Tomac will contest the Monster Energy Supercross Series and Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship aboard the all-new 2016 Kawasaki KX450F alongside Wil Hahn.

For Wil Hahn, this is a second chance of sorts with the team because he spent most of the past year on the sidelines with numerous injuries. After winning the East Coast Regional 250 Supercross Championship in 2013, Hahn was bumped to the 450 class and has shown promising speed in the premier division over the last two years. He will be the team’s lone rider at this weekend’s Monster Energy Cup in Las Vegas, Nevada.

News of Eli Tomac’s signing spread much earlier in the year, but this is the first time the 2012 West Coast Regional 250 Supercross/2013 Lucas Oil Pro Motocross 250 Champion and Monster Energy Kawasaki have officially commented on the matter. Tomac’s 2015 season came to a premature end just three rounds into the Nationals when a crash in Colorado injured his shoulders. Still recovering from operations on both shoulders, his debut with the team will likely not come until the 2016 Monster Energy Supercross Series kickoff at Anaheim One.

A press release with images of Tomac in Kawasaki-branded apparel is set to come at 9AM Pacific Time today….

Read more at http://motocross.transworld.net/news/20 ... tEulEoK.99
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Post by JMcdonell94 »

So excited to see Eli run a different helmet then those ugly 6D ones and different gear! The geico team runs some of the weirdest looking stuff IMO. This is going to be exciting!
TeamHavocRacing

I'm just excited to see him ride. He could be wearing leotards and a tutu and I wouldn't give a nanofuck.
Goran267
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Goran267 »

JMcdonell94 wrote:So excited to see Eli run a different helmet then those ugly 6D ones and different gear! The geico team runs some of the weirdest looking stuff IMO. This is going to be exciting!
Lol he is still wearing Alpinestars, just as he did when he was riding for Geico Honda. IMO the Gieco team is pretty sick looking 8)

Railing ruts and nailing sluts.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You wouldn't think the Geico team has a weird setup if they had some riders who don't have weird riding styles. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

That Alias gear almost looks like lines just puked up onto a canvas. I like the colors, but from the back, the design doesn't look great
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Goran267
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Goran267 »

IMO the sickest looking 250 teams,

1. TLD KTM
2. Geico Honda
3. Star Racing Yamaha
4. RedBull KTM
5. Pro Circuit (Just because they are always wearing the same gear/helmet.)
6. Rockstar Husqvarna
Railing ruts and nailing sluts.
JMcdonell94
Team: Effertz Racing

Post by JMcdonell94 »

KTM57 wrote:You wouldn't think the Geico team has a weird setup if they had some riders who don't have weird riding styles. :lol:
I beg to differ... Look how big his head looks!

Image[/URL]
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

I've been getting used to how the 6D helmets look, to be honest. But like others have mentioned he's still going to be rocking the AStar gear. I'm not a fan of it really, either. But I guess at least there's different looks.

I think the ugliest gear award goes to Barcia. AStars plis 5 million sponsor logos.

dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Im sure Barcia didnt pick all that out tho. Im sure he rides what they give him.

How do you guys think the 6d's are ugly? I think they look better than alot of other helmets.