2016 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Re: 2016 SX Discussion

Post by dbaum25moto »

That race had 2 contenders in it that year. Sure he beat bisgelia, but he wasn't really a contender either.
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Pumaxcs wrote:I've hit a deer with my car before but I hope that doesn't mean I'm now a threat to do it consistently.

He did it once, two years ago. The whole 2015 season he did no better than 6th then left outdoor season to Canada. To say that he is a threat from those performances seems inflated.

Also, I'd like to note, I'm not a fan of what Weston did. He absolutely should not have thrown anything back but, to say that Vince didn't do anything to provoke is extremely one sided.
Who said anything about doing it consistently?

Perhaps you don't recall this, from the first heat race last year...

which left him riding hurt all year.

Did I say he was innocent in the 2nd take out of Peick? No, I also said it wasn't as bad as guys are making it out to be and is no worse than what Canard did to Dungey which no one even really cares about. It's funny, because if they both just pick up their bikes and go about the racing it probably isn't a huge deal. But since Peick lost his shit and got himself DQ'd, fined, suspended, people are choosing to blame Friese for Peick not controlling his actions.

That's what I don't agree with.

Any pass that lands both riders on the ground is a dumb move.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

So it's dumb if both riders end up on the ground, but there is no difference between this and canard/dungey?

Which is it?

Besides the obvious this was also in a bowl turn, not a flat slightly banked turn. They are making their exit much much much earlier in the bowl turns, which should mean a block pass has to be started much much much earlier. It wasn't.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Phathry25 wrote:but there is no difference between this and canard/dungey?

Huge difference
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

26 pages and it's not even round two yet. Last year's national thread was 32 pages total. :lol:
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

There was nothing wrong with how Friese rode in the heat race. I do believe and stand behind that.

The semi incident was right on the line between okay and dirty, but on the dirty shade of the line.

He has pre-2014 A1 and prior built this reputation. (And that night was really, really bad... I'm surprised they let him ride round 2.)

I can promise if Peick would've pulled that same move on Friese in the Semi I would've been okay with it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

As a fan, I like riders to push that line.

Not sure if I said the exact words, but I bounced around at it at the least that Vince wasn't over the line with his pass on Peick. It was a dumb move that is fair to be considered dirty. I was w-w-w-wrong if (when) I said it wasn't.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

aeffertz wrote:26 pages and it's not even round two yet. Last year's national thread was 32 pages total. :lol:
It's cold outside so everyone is inside haha.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Friese is awesome. I ain't scurred to say it. Y'all ladies quit hatin.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

James_122 wrote:Friese is awesome. I ain't scurred to say it. Y'all ladies quit hatin.
You're an idiot!

The whole motoconcepts team is amazing. Don't be so shortsighted.
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

@0:36sec
Here's Vince (3rd place) deciding not to jump the triple. Turning left before the face to stop anyone else from jumping. Unfortunately the dude behind him didnt expect Vince to wobble back to the right again wich meant he got landed on.

IMO Peick did everything wrong, Vince acted very professional after his C-class T bone not even looking at Peick.
But Vince deserved each of those punches.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Phathry25 wrote:
James_122 wrote:Friese is awesome. I ain't scurred to say it. Y'all ladies quit hatin.
You're an idiot!

The whole motoconcepts team is amazing. Don't be so shortsighted.

You shut your face Willis.
Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

frederick wrote: @0:36sec
Here's Vince (3rd place) deciding not to jump the triple. Turning left before the face to stop anyone else from jumping. Unfortunately the dude behind him didnt expect Vince to wobble back to the right again wich meant he got landed on.

IMO Peick did everything wrong, Vince acted very professional after his C-class T bone not even looking at Peick.
Looks more like he just lost traction and the backwheel slid out but what do I know.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

I'm guessing he didn't look at Peick because he was shitting himself. Not saying that I would've had the balls to look Peick in the eyes either after I fucked him over 2 times in one night.
checkerz

Post by checkerz »

frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

Lynch wrote:
frederick wrote: @0:36sec

Looks more like he just lost traction and the backwheel slid out but what do I know.
Backwheel sliding out would mean him pointing to the right, he does at first then turns hard left gets on the gas and then turns right again.
But I do not like Vince wich might be why I am seeing this. :lol: