2016 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: 2016 SX Discussion

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Plessinger podium! Reppin MXS bud.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Can we hire Al Jazera to say Dungey took PED's too? That would at least give his dominance a fun conversation
Aggressively Mediocre Image
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Still doesn't ruin his podium streak that he is being heralded for.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

how mad r u tho

Do we know what happened to Musquin on the last lap? It only took me a minute after the race finish to get off on the podium sweep, and I stopped watching after that.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Craig

Post by Craig »

he slid out before the start of the whoops
cmv950
Team: Privateer

Post by cmv950 »

My question is where did dungey jump on a red flag? I didn't see it at all. Reminds me of the Jason Anderson incident 2 years ago in the 250 class
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

I remember seeing Marvin and Anderson check up at the last second. That flagger was all the way to the inside of a 180, literally between the two lanes. Marvin and Anderson barely saw him at the last second and yet again there wasn't even anyone on the track at the time. Flagger should have been facing the other direction, way more visible and then he can keep an eye on the situation on the track as well to see when the track is clear.

Stupid but I know Anderson wouldn't let it go if they let Dungey get away with it since the same thing happened to him this year.
TeamHavocRacing

A season marked by attrition. Had a huge increase in pit stops with flats and failures this season. Getting us ready to deal with pitstops when they switch to the chase format next year.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Honestly, considering the laptimes they are pulling now changing the race length in qualifiers/mains wouldn't hurt my feelings.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Canard has barely kept the bike on 2 wheels since he has been on 450s. Always making mistakes it seems not sure if he is riding above his limit or what.

Thought it was funny O'Mara on Martin saying he is goat level. Dude makes way too many mistakes needs to focus on being smoother (Only watched Detroit). Look at dungey he is smooth doesn't just twist throttle hard and knife bike into corners. A lot of younger riders don't understand you gotta go slow to go fast. Becomes more apparent on the 450s.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Well all the outdoor wins and last weeks last to second I think he is pretty special. Sure though, we can condense it to a bad start and a wash out.
MXS Cares
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Outdoors his style works really well. Sx it seems hit or miss for him almost too aggressive at times washing out front end. He never seems to get consistent starts and last year's sx season was a joke. He got ran off the track by some rider in the lcq and didnt qualify for the main iirc.
TeamHavocRacing

yzmxer608 wrote:Just read this haha: http://www.pulpmx.com/swizcorner/swizcorner-snuffcross

Also that image is interesting, are those warmers on the forks to keep the air in them hot so the spring rate stays consistent? I like airforks solely for the weight savings, but dislike them for every other aspect :lol:.
John and Eli Tomac apparently said warming the forks prevents pressure gain or gathering. Although someone said that once they take the warmers off the bike sits for 20 minutes while waiting in the tunnel before the race nullifying the effect.