2016 SX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: 2016 SX Discussion

Post by Pumaxcs »

Martin still has another season outdoors on 250 doesn't he?

Channel switch fucked me too. I caught the heat races then started watching soccer highlights before I realized what I was doing, caught the end of the 450LCQ.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah both Martin and Webb do.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

So I got it all wrong if I heard both of them are moving up? I was sure Webb would, but maybe not. With Jmart I think he has said he is moving up. But unless he has to he might give SX another shot.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

Anchor_b wrote:So I got it all wrong if I heard both of them are moving up? I was sure Webb would, but maybe not. With Jmart I think he has said he is moving up. But unless he has to he might give SX another shot.
Webb already have a 450 ride for next SX season and J-mart said on pulpmx this week he's moving up next year. They'll both be on 250s for outdoors this year ofc.
So you were absolutely correct :)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Yeah usually rider's deals are for the whole year (unless it's a small team or sx only specifically).
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

yzmxer608 wrote:Reed in the semi was the only time I saw the whoops skimmed, he's still good! Wanted to see Barcia do better considering Budds last year.

Also props to Plessinger, he worked so far up after that start.

I missed all the heats because of the channel switch, did Webb hurt his wrist during the week? Is he good for outdoors?

Oh, and I noticed they actually said Webb is going to be on Reed's team next year, which we assumed (same as Stewart going to 450s, cmon that wasn't a surprise). Also make sense because he rode factory Yamaha when he went to the Japan nationals. Kind of wondering why Martin didn't get that ride though considering he's won back to back national titles, I guess just because he's hot and cold indoors and Yamaha would rather have Webb who's pretty much always on it?

He fucked it up a few weeks back. It's broken but they said doesn't need surgery. Outdoors is sketchy.

I forget the name of the bone but it's the same one Stewart messed up years ago and the same one the ended Hannah's career.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

aeffertz wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Reed in the semi was the only time I saw the whoops skimmed, he's still good! Wanted to see Barcia do better considering Budds last year.

Also props to Plessinger, he worked so far up after that start.

I missed all the heats because of the channel switch, did Webb hurt his wrist during the week? Is he good for outdoors?

Oh, and I noticed they actually said Webb is going to be on Reed's team next year, which we assumed (same as Stewart going to 450s, cmon that wasn't a surprise). Also make sense because he rode factory Yamaha when he went to the Japan nationals. Kind of wondering why Martin didn't get that ride though considering he's won back to back national titles, I guess just because he's hot and cold indoors and Yamaha would rather have Webb who's pretty much always on it?

He fucked it up a few weeks back. It's broken but they said doesn't need surgery. Outdoors is sketchy.

I forget the name of the bone but it's the same one Stewart messed up years ago and the same one the ended Hannah's career.
He doesn't know yet..

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/ ... L512,13480
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

SMR 510RR wrote:Still scratching my head for why people want a mudder to ever happen.
I think mud is really fun, it sets up the usual order to something different. The expected winner can get stuck 1st lap, then he really has to show skills in order to progress. The unexpected of it is what I like.