Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I keep missing them.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Hmm.. Rallying FWD cars was definitely an experience. :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Season 5: Giro d'Lancia
  • 5 events.
    4 long stages per event. (a couple short ones by mistake)
    Service every stage
    each event lasts from monday through sunday.
Something different this time. We're going through all lancia's in 5 weeks. (Fulvia, Stratos, 037, S4, Delta HF Integrale)
there will be 4 long stages every week. every stage will be at a different location. So you might be driving on gravel, tarmac and snow in the same event.
So it might be a good idea to dig up some setups from the Steam Workshop.
There will be a service area after every stage so you can change your setup and repair your car.

New season will start on monday.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

btw. if you want to check which stages are up next in the league without having to go into the game you can go to the league webpage and check the schedule at the bottom left. So you can prepare ahead a little :)

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

This sounds like a cool idea! Should be fun.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

Dare I say that Monaco was actually fun with Fulvia? The last icy bits 2nd gear pinned and steering with handbrake. That car sounds so broken against the limiter! :D
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

the entire rally was pretty fun. like a sunday drive compared to the other cars. I think I spent half of the Finnish stage on the rev limiter.

---

MXS Cares
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Finland was NOT a sunday drive. I smashed into a tree in the first two kilometers and lost the left rear tire. :lol:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Whoever won that final stage is a boss. I felt like I was totally pinned and still 20sec behind. And Wales isn't my rally, lost sooo much time :(.
Funny thing is that after that stage I won the next one with a 20 sec lead. Made me actually feel even worse about loosing all that time...
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
TeamHavocRacing

I actually beat vmaki and another on stage 1 then threw it all away stage 2. That was a fun format.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

I actually beat vmaki and another on stage 1 then threw it all away stage 2. That was a fun format.
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I actually beat vmaki and another on stage 1 then threw it all away stage 2. That was a fun format.
Haha you should say that for beating Servatis and not me! I'm sure he will be minutes faster! That car was really hard to drive after getting used to awd and fwd.
TeamHavocRacing

I never ever saw my name on top of any of the stage times, so I had to gloat a little. :twisted: I think Servatis has every stage memorized at this point while also being fast. I just sit down and use up all of the shakedowns to get a setup and go for the whole event when I use sound judgement for when to race(not Sunday night at 10 pm :lol:) .
vmaki

Post by vmaki »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I never ever saw my name on top of any of the stage times, so I had to gloat a little. :twisted:
A little gloat never hurts anything! :)
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Well there you go. did my rally on a non-sunday :wink:

got a setup for Germany from the workshop that was absolute shit. kept bogging down in 1st lol :lol: .. i guess it was designed to be aggressive through hairpins while I really like to grip drive through Germany.. was constantly clutch kicking the car out of those turns but that only got the car up to about 5k rmp.. doesn't help that 9-10 corners in that stage were squares or hairpins.

---

MXS Cares