Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Holy shit, I'm in 1st! Never happened before. I just can't thank enough....
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Holy shit, I'm in 1st! Never happened before. I just can't thank enough....
...the gods of terminal damage? :lol:
TeamHavocRacing

However I can get it brother. Servatis better break some records to put me back in my place.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

So I decided to record the Sweden stage and something interesting happened.. skip to 5:50 if you don't want to watch the whole video.

MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Just finished the rally and man was that a fun car to drive. The amount of throttle controll needed was incredible..

Lost my left rear tire early on the german stage.. the car becomes totally uncontrollable.. one of the only times I should have actually considered repairing the tire. and Monaco was a tough one for me as always but made it through with all 4 tires in tact so, all in all not bad.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Fun car? You tried to kill us :O haha
I struggled so much I couldn't enjoy it :(.

And for the Monthly challenge I'm also already done. Me and Wales ... pfffft
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

scheeve3 wrote:Fun car? You tried to kill us :O haha
I struggled so much I couldn't enjoy it :(.

And for the Monthly challenge I'm also already done. Me and Wales ... pfffft
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. :wink: I will say that Sweden was one of the most difficult stages I've done in Dirt Rally.

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

So I participate in this other league. this week was pikes peak.
In practice all through the week I could not get under 9:05 no matter what I did. then in my first run of the league I fuck up but still get a 9:05 run (about a second slower than the top driver at that moment).
So I was fairly ok with that but also knew that if I just went balls to the wall and didn't make the mistake I made in run 1 i could steal 1st.. So I did. For some reason Eminem's Lose Yourself came to mind :P

I've never won an event in this league so lets hope it sticks.

Diamond bunnies are a reference to KurtJMac who participates in this league, he's always talking about the "diamond bunnies" on the side of the road that flip your car when you least expect it.

---

MXS Cares
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Please give that man a real life rally car to proof his worth irl. Dayum boy you're quick.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

ha, I don't even have a drivers licence man :P.. I doubt I'd be any good. I mean, I know what the pedals and levers do but that's about it. :lol:

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

The new update is pretty great. If you haven't tried the new rallycross mini yet you should. that car is a blast to throw around. and the AI is actually quite good.
the new Peugeot 208 on pikes peak is nuts. you'll hit the throttle and a second later you're wrapped around a tree.
and the Alpine A110 is actually quite a challenging car in the otherwise tame 60's class.
Only car I don't really like is the Renault 5, tiny RWD mid-engine.. who thought that was a good idea in rally? it either understeers or slides, but it won't turn :P.

---

MXS Cares
vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

I haven't had a chance to try the new cars yet. That 208 sounds interesting haha!

Just finished the new week. That Lancia delta is a handfull! Plenty of mistakes and a flat in the beginning of Finland. Decided to repair it, but I don't think I made up the time. Atleast it was more fun to blast through Hämelahti with four working tires!
TeamHavocRacing

Saw the update, never ran it. Alpine was my least favorite from years ago when Rally Trophy had it(you were too young :oops:). My schedule is all over the place, but I'll get to it.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

well, that went about as well as could be expected.. been sick the past few days and this medicine I'm on makes me really groggy, couldn't concentrate at all.
destroyed my left rear wheel at Greece, there wasn't even a rim left. Spun a couple times at Germany, reset twice at Wales, and reset once at Finland.
still a pretty fun car to drive though, a bit unpredictable at times but that could be my medicine :P

---

MXS Cares
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

This 17GB update better be worth while, what is in it?