Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So, you're saying I can't load the setup I engineered before crashing out?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

you can load it after the 2nd stage.. I just assumed it would start at that screen which it doesn't.. :?
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

And i cant edit the season anymore so the other 4 events are locked in too... The only thing i could do to fix it is delete the season and create it all over again, but that would delete the times of the people that already did the event

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

I'm gonna go ahead and wing this and see how well I do, not much experience with this game so we'll see how this goes!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
TeamHavocRacing

I think I can deal with it. I'm not expecting a stellar performance in my first tourney.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

and we all have to deal with the same problem so it balances out....

Next season it will be fixed, there are really no instructions on how to set these championships up just a whole bunch of options that can sometimes be a bit vague.

---

MXS Cares
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Had to buy a car for that class, and only drove enough to get the advanced setup upgrade before hitting the Finland stages. These are way different than the RWD cars I've driven with almost exclusively in Dirt Rally. :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

yeah, that's one of the disadvantages of the laugue system. you can participate without buying the car but then you won't have any of the upgrades..

I guess next season could be in the 70's cars.. those are fun to drive and not so difficult to buy and upgrade.

---

MXS Cares
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

It's fine though, I was losing like 15-30 secs per stage. No amount of car upgrades is gonna save me. :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
TeamHavocRacing

I crashed, but I didn't crash out! Last place is secure for now.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

was it the rain stage? I almost had a huge crash in the rain. it seem extra slippery in Finland. Maybe it's the high speed.

---

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

1st was so so, 2nd had a crash/stop, 3rd the same, 4th a couple slow downs, but the 5th was fun.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

That was intense haha. Didn't have a clean stage but man I had some moments where I was flying...And then some crashes.

Nice driving everyone!
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Next week is Germany. 2 of the fastest locations in a row.
Starting with a rain stage, so prepare for some slipperiness. the last 5 stages are dry though, so get through the first stage and then push.

---

MXS Cares
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

The website says I have time left but when I went to the game to try it wouldn't let me, saying the event opens in 3 days. Did I miss something?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.