Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Seems like that's all he plays :shock: .
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

last 2 weeks I've been feeling pretty bad.. so I haven't been playing much, only this league.
It was certainly hurting me in this rally, but I guess it's kinda like riding a bike. I've always enjoyed rally games and this is certainly my favorite so far.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Ahhh! Greece, my achilles' heel, did surprisingly well though. These 4WD cars are way easier than RWDs here. I even got the fastest time on stage 5.

How badly did you mess up there, Servatis? :lol:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

stage 5 was particularly bad. like trying to walk in a straight line when you're drunk... you're positive you are going in a straight line while in reality you're in a ditch by the side of the road. doesn't help that i lost all lights in the first half of the stage.

Greece is the hardest rally IMO. there's no room for error.. Finland is fast but the roads are wide so a bit more forgiving, plus the light gravel in Finland is easier than the heavy gravel n some parts of greece.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

finally got around and got a seat greece was so fun ! night stages killed me with 30 sec penalities :lol:

Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Sweet setup. I just have one of those wheels that i have to bolt to my desk every time i play, it has a built in sequential stick though which is nice to use for rally, allows me to use the flappy-paddles for the handbrake.

Seems like 2nd, 3rd and 4th are pretty close in the championship now. with 2 rallies to go it could get interesting.

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

So now that were getting closer to the end of this season. does anyone have any cool ideas for the next season? or maybe a small one-off event?

Maybe a hillclimb event?
I'd rather not do Rallycross since that would just involve us driving the races individually and not online. I'd like to do RX online at some point but it's not possible through the league system.

---

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I blew last week's event by not running it in time. How about a level playing field with no upgrades allowed? Rallycross is a blast, but you'd be hard pressed to get everybody together at the same time.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

There is no option for no upgrades unfortunately.
I could run a championship in the 70's cars. fun to drive and easy to upgrade. although the cars are pretty imbalanced in the 70's class so everyone will be using the Opel Kadett :p.

And would it be better to give everyone the full week to complete the stages? as opposed to just the weekend? My original reasoning was that you would have the week to prepare for the event. but you could still do that even if you can just jump in at any moment.

---

MXS Cares
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

I'd vote for 80s RWDs or some nutty class like group B or the hillclimb cars in rally stages if that's possible. :mrgreen:
Either week or weekend per stage is fine for me.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Wish I came on this site more. I'm just now learning about this. I'm up for whatever. :D
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Just tried my luck on whatever stages are up now. Only been playing for a day really so it was rough..
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Damnit. I thought I was doing well after the 4th stage, being able to get 11 secs away from your lead Servatis, but then you shifted to freaking warp drive for the last two stages.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

yeah, Wales is weird for me some stages I seem to do really well at.

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

So I set up a special one off event, for the week after the season ends..

Full pikes peak mixed surface track, any of the 3 hillclimb cars.
Restarts & retries are allowed. put down the fastest possible time you can.

I'm not entirely sure how the "event restart" option works. whether you can only restart while you're in the event. or if you can choose to restart after you already finished the event. Once again the website isn't very clear about that so we'll have to find out.

After that event there will be a new season, probably in the 70's, 80's or Group B cars.

Do you guys have a preference for more or less stages? maybe less service points? (properly configured this time :P)

---

MXS Cares