Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lots. Do it.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

what a disaster. 2 flats at whales because for some reason my brain didn't think it was necessary to avoid big mounds of dirt they call "hills"... this medicine is killing me :P
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

I was setting up the Lancia Delta for that last rally and after only 1 shakedown run I accidentally hit start race instead of shakedown. I lasted about 3 or 4 miles with way too stiff of a setup and zero comfort level before terminal damage.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

apparently from the last update in dirt rally idk what the did but it fucked up all my saved data..now it wont save nothing anymore and it deleted all my old progress...well fuck my life
TeamHavocRacing

There's gotta be a way to recover that data. If not, it's the funnest game to start over if you had to. I started a new career in Reflex recently, just cuz it's so much fun.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:There's gotta be a way to recover that data. If not, it's the funnest game to start over if you had to. I started a new career in Reflex recently, just cuz it's so much fun.
not so much when you had all your cars powered to the max and a high level team to repair the car... and all my car set ups :roll: :roll: :evil:
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Special Event: 2010's Endurance (starts monday, 18th)
  • 1 long event
    6 long stages, 12 short stages.
    only 2 service areas.
    going through all 6 locations.
    3 stages per location.
    Event lasts 2 weeks.
tuning allowed before every location (so every 3 stages)
service area before stage 7 and 13 (only 2 service areas)
Everyone has the same equipment and mechanics. no unfair advantages.

You can check out the stages etc on the league page.
I can still edit it before it starts.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

looks like i wont be able to compete with ou guys anymore due to this stupid corrupted savings thing...untill i solve this problem it s impossible for me to complete this championship..i did like 3-4 stages yesterday and today when i logged in it said again "corrupted saving must create a new profile" so i had to redo the championship from the beginning...honestly i cba right now..we will see :roll:
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

What's your guys time for pikes peak with the Peugeot ?
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:looks like i wont be able to compete with ou guys anymore due to this stupid corrupted savings thing...untill i solve this problem it s impossible for me to complete this championship..i did like 3-4 stages yesterday and today when i logged in it said again "corrupted saving must create a new profile" so i had to redo the championship from the beginning...honestly i cba right now..we will see :roll:
that sucks man. hope CM fix it soon. are there a lot of people that have this problem?
dylan22 wrote:What's your guys time for pikes peak with the Peugeot ?
only ran it once, but i got around 8:40, at least that's what the CM website tells me. It can be done much faster i'm sure.

---

MXS Cares
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

I've only done it once and it was with a controller cause I have a broken ankle and got a 9 minute flat, it felt so slow.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Servatis wrote:
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:looks like i wont be able to compete with ou guys anymore due to this stupid corrupted savings thing...untill i solve this problem it s impossible for me to complete this championship..i did like 3-4 stages yesterday and today when i logged in it said again "corrupted saving must create a new profile" so i had to redo the championship from the beginning...honestly i cba right now..we will see :roll:
that sucks man. hope CM fix it soon. are there a lot of people that have this problem?
dylan22 wrote:What's your guys time for pikes peak with the Peugeot ?
only ran it once, but i got around 8:40, at least that's what the CM website tells me. It can be done much faster i'm sure.
some pepole had it with older patches last thing i have to try is to reinstall the game and hope it picks up the savings from the cloud :roll:
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
TeamHavocRacing

Travis Pastrana will be spraying me with gravel in a couple of hours....

https://www.facebook.com/OregonTrailRal ... 080550803/
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

well I just did the first 6 stages.. Messed up big time in Finland (who thought it was a good idea to do that one first? :oops: ). So in the second stage my engine started whistling at full throttle. in fear of breaking the enigine entirely I coasted around on the clutch for the last sections. It was certainly interesting but I don't know if i'll make it to the end.

---

MXS Cares