Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

so after weeks of searching i finally found my problem...apparently i had a virus (even the avast full pc scan could not find it) that kept deleting data folders....i had to format my pc,now im reinstalling everything hopefully i ll be able to join again :) oh by the way if someone is into LFS i would love to tandem with somebody online...they have some amazing layouts in multyplayer
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

sorry for not putting up a new event. was going to but then things got a bit busy.. will probably get something up today.
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:so after weeks of searching i finally found my problem...apparently i had a virus (even the avast full pc scan could not find it) that kept deleting data folders....i had to format my pc,now im reinstalling everything hopefully i ll be able to join again :) oh by the way if someone is into LFS i would love to tandem with somebody online...they have some amazing layouts in multyplayer
good to hear.
I only have Assetto Corsa, and only really played that for about 20 hours. So I'm very new to sim racing, not nearly as good at circuit racing as I am at Dirt Rally :P
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Servatis wrote:sorry for not putting up a new event. was going to but then things got a bit busy.. will probably get something up today.
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:so after weeks of searching i finally found my problem...apparently i had a virus (even the avast full pc scan could not find it) that kept deleting data folders....i had to format my pc,now im reinstalling everything hopefully i ll be able to join again :) oh by the way if someone is into LFS i would love to tandem with somebody online...they have some amazing layouts in multyplayer
good to hear.
I only have Assetto Corsa, and only really played that for about 20 hours. So I'm very new to sim racing, not nearly as good at circuit racing as I am at Dirt Rally :P
i only play circuit racing for drifting i am so bad at track driving i keep using stupid lines and i cant be bothered to learn because i find it too boring...

i will wait for the new event man :)
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Group A Endurance
  • 2 long events
    6 long stages, 12 short stages per event.
    only 2 service areas.
    going through 3 locations each event.
    6 stages per location.
    Each event lasts 2 weeks.
tuning allowed before every location
service area before stage 7 and 13
Everyone has the same equipment and mechanics. no unfair advantages.

You can check out the stages etc on the league page.

should be live in a few minutes.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Shadow
Team: FSK

Post by Shadow »

Fucking Greece is bullshit. I want to drive this car off a cliff! :evil:
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Aand did just that. Good riddance.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

i did 81 minute flat i think it s easly beatable since i suck bad in sweden..i do quite well in greece tho feels so goof to be back 8)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Backward off of a cliff.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Servatis

Post by Servatis »

So... yeah. I kinda forgot about this league. haven't been playing any DR lately, started playing some other racing games and that made DR feel really weird.
anyway, If anyone wants to keep the league going I can promote you in the league and give the opportunity to create championships etc.
Just post your Dirt Rally username here.

---

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It's summer now and weekends are being booked up. Maybe in the fall?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

Bubba40 wrote:
Let's start this backup
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Noo! *Splat into the tree* :lol: :lol:

That was some decent riding, a bit on the edge sometimes, but that's just the Finnish rally. I am also glad to see that I'm not the only one swapping from left to right on those "rythm sections" haha xD
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Bubba40

Post by Bubba40 »

scheeve3 wrote:Noo! *Splat into the tree* :lol: :lol:

That was some decent riding, a bit on the edge sometimes, but that's just the Finnish rally. I am also glad to see that I'm not the only one swapping from left to right on those "rythm sections" haha xD
Haha thanks i'm just having so much fun with this game and i wanna try rally tournament with some Sim people