Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Servatis

Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by Servatis »

So I created a MXS league in Dirt: Rally. in case any are interested in some 4 wheel dirt action.

Season 1:
  • Car class: 2000's
    5 events.
    6 stages per event.
    Service after 2nd and 4th stage.
  • Start next friday, oct 9th.
    5 weeks, 1 event per week.
    each event lasts from friday through sunday. (so you have 3 days to complete 6 stages)
I can still change things about the season before the first event, so if you have any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

Anyone is welcome to join. Just log in and hit the Join button.
Link: https://www.dirtgame.com/uk/leagues/lea ... -simulator
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by Lnxa »

Gonna try and get in on this for sure.
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Done, thanks. This should be fun.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

im down for sure!
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Does this allow you to run it multiple times or restart? Just curious, would be cool to make it so you can only run it once (of course people can still prerun if they know what stages will be run).
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

DP

I am in either way should be fun.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Yeah, there are no restarts. If you screw up you'll have to limp to the next service station.

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Hell yeah! my new pc is getting here just in time!
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

nnnice! i will be playing without my g27(still waiting my new wheel encoder) so i will be driving shittier than normal...we could organise some RX series too :D
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

Awesome idea guys! I'll probably join for a few rounds as well! And I'd be so down for some RX action! :D
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

well, I guess i'm ready for Finland. tried to do some setup testing, but I found it quit difficult to find a balanced setup.. so I guess i'll just go for it and see what happens.

---

MXS Cares
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I haven't played in a few months but I joined. Someone has to come in last, right? :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Servatis wrote:....I found it quit difficult to find a balanced setup.. so I guess i'll just go for it and see what happens.
I go for a setup that's like an off-road truck setup. High ride height with softer compression and stiffer rebound to prevent bounce after landing off the MANY big jumps in Finland.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

yeah I tried that but then the car rolls way to much, like floppy jello. I like my cars to be quite stiff and responsive, so i was trying to find a responsive setup that would still absorb the big jumps.. I think I partly succeeded so hopefully it works out.

---

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Well, I did my stages. felt like i was way to careful but I ended finishing with only 2 major mistakes.

Did anyone notice there was no service station before the rally started? I might have messed up there in setting up the event.

---

MXS Cares