Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
scheeve3

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by scheeve3 »

Damn I'm losing points atm xD
FYI : Dank_Vapours is Zak Hodgson, he also plays(played) MXS and always rides a 125.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Well, I finnish'd.

aah, ill kill myself now.

Either way totally had a top three dream until stage 3 where I ran over a pinecone and tumbled into a pretty big gap with a puncture, then proceeded to crash and crash and crash. Very very ill now, I'm glad it's over. Stage 6 had three flats and could only turn right by pressing on the gas and left by using the brake. Recorded it all though, I encourage you to leaf through the video:

I call out DDavis a bunch instead of listening to the co-driver as well as shit my pants over big jumps. For some reason, the video recorder wasn't accurate to what I was seeing in the headset but you can still kind of get an idea of the sense of speed.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Not really a fan of Finland. At least as far as Dirt Rally is concerned. Just felt like I was trying to survive the whole time out there, and I did pretty poorly at that anyways. Glad I was able to hold off Fred by .4 seconds in the end. :) High/lowlights below.

Sabo

Post by Sabo »

Set an amazing stage 4 with some pretty good stages before too, but i went alpine skiing and terminal damaged on stage 5 :(. I was looking really good this event too, was cookin.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

i put on the red mittens of luck
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Watching those videos makes me want to play again. Some of those pacenotes seemed to be called pretty early though, even just watching I was having trouble remembering 2 sections ahead.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I have mine set a few clicks earlier on pace note calls. Way better than being told in mid-air what you just missed.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Stupid car went over a stupid cliff. Wasn't even a big fall! Just a few feet. Damn.. was so close to do that on stage 1 but saved it, then stage 2 fucks me.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Post by InsaneFMX »

Wahlamt wrote:Stupid car went over a stupid cliff. Wasn't even a big fall! Just a few feet. Damn.. was so close to do that on stage 1 but saved it, then stage 2 fucks me.
I literally fell off a 2 foot drop on stage 3 and had to retire after putting together a pretty decent run on the first 2 stages
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Same here. Well, my times were decent for being me, but the bigger thing was I had no penalties. 1ft snow berm, 2-3ft drop = 84% car damage... Rip.
Sabo

Post by Sabo »

So from what I'm hearing, I might win just because I made it to stage 5?

I'll take it.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Well I made it through the entire rally. Don't watch until after you run though. :twisted:

vmaki
Team: Privateer

Post by vmaki »

I ended my race on stage 5 as I went over one of those snow banks. It was so graceful and slow that it almost looked like my intention was to do it with as little damage to the car as possible and continue blasting down the mountainside. :roll:
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Damn, Monaco seems a bit more brutal than I expected...

@Pathry
We had a great battle throughout the entire rally, shame of that crash and puncture, it would have been a close one :).
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

+00:00.150 :evil: