Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Shadow
Team: FSK

Re: Dirt: Rally, MXS League.

Post by Shadow »

I'd like full 12 stage rallies, with service maybe after every third stage.
Those who possess strength have also known adversity.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Shadow wrote:I'd like full 12 stage rallies, with service maybe after every third stage.
:!: :!: :idea: :idea:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

To take away service stations from me is to kill me. The 30 minutes is hard enough as it is. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'd like a series that people participate in though. Long rallies are cool and all but I can see participation dropping because of it too.

And to know which cars were using in advance. Driving the stock focus the past few weeks has been painful. I'm driving like a mad man in order to make up for the lack of power that comes with not having time to upgrade my POS. It's not going great.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I was pretty pissed about the upgrade thing. Just plugging along at the back, 30 sec behind even when it went well.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Ok, so i'll call it right now.
70's cars for the next season (will probably start the 17th). they are quite easy to upgrade, so buy the car you want and upgrade it in preparation (I suggest either the Kadett or Stratos, the others aren't really competitive).

amount of stages etc will be decided when I create the season. But I agree that 12 stages might be a bit much, since some people don't have as much time, and these league races don't earn credits, unfortunately.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Public Service Announcement: The first stage is a doozy.

decided to jump in the C4 that I had never driven before.. promptly drove it off the mountain when the C4 decided it didn't want to turn on the ice..

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

I crashed out. Fuck! I was doing ok until the 4th stage. I aced the 2nd stage.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

at this point, if you can actually finish the event, you'll probably win. :P

---

MXS Cares
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Uuggghh.. Couldn't see two meters in the night and snow stages.
As a bonus, the SSD that had my operating system decided to die on Thursday so I lost all my settings and wheel setup etc. Took some getting used to to the different FFB forces. Crashed like three or four times in the first stage. :lol:
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

this week is the hillclimb event. a little intermission before the next season starts next week.

Season 2:
  • Car class: 70's
    5 events.
    8 stages per event.
    Service every 2 stages (including before the first stage this time :P)
  • Start: next monday, nov 16th. an hour after the hillclimb event ends.
    5 weeks, 1 event per week.
    each event lasts from monday through sunday. (so you now have a full 7 days to complete 8 stages)
Can still change things before the first event starts on monday, so tell me what you think.

---

MXS Cares
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

ended the event with a 35 58 im pretty happy with my driving i love the stratos so much good luck everyone
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

Made some pretty big mistakes in the last stage. But overall things went fairly smooth.

Hope the competition will be a bit closer now that everyone has an upgraded and easy to fix car, which definitely seemed the case on a few stages. I got the fastest time on the last stage by a little over 1 second. :P

---

MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

On Sunday, I just ran through all of the stages. The last stage was my best I think. I made sure to use up all of my shakedown runs. :wink:
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

DAMNIT!!!! I was leading over half the stages and then I fucked up on two stages and dropped to second to lost before the last stage. Fucking piece of shit car was bouncing around like a pogo stick. Lost a rear wheel on a straight road FFS. :evil: