Need 3D modellers and Rigging help, willing to pay

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
ShowtimeMx

Need 3D modellers and Rigging help, willing to pay

Post by ShowtimeMx »

I am currently working on a project that I will give everyone more information on at a later point. What I currently need is 3D modelers, Skinners, and people who know how to do rigging in maya or max. I will be willing to pay for completed work and also willing to give those that help an opportunity to see behind closed doors if you will.

If interested leave your e-mail below
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Re: Need 3D modellers and Rigging help, willing to pay

Post by James_122 »

SHOWTUNE
p2sta

Post by p2sta »

hey, any info about timeline of this project? I May be able to help you, but I'm pretty busy next few weeks/months, haha
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

p2sta wrote:hey, any info about timeline of this project? I May be able to help you, but I'm pretty busy next few weeks/months, haha
We are currently working on physics and getting a working demo together, what we really need is a High Res Rider Model completely rigged and a Bike fully rigged. I still have some of my old models but we would like to have a good base rider/bike model that is more updated and ready for testing in game engine.

Let me know if you can help and good to hear from ya again its been years since ive been around the mx sim community.

ShowtimeMX
"this community has more little kids than michael jacksons neverland ranch on easter" -ddmx
Motoboss

Post by Motoboss »

Showtime you just cant come on the forums after disappearing off the face of the map for years and hit us with bits and pieces intriguing news..
LOL, just kidding
Cant wait to see what your working on... :D
Also great to see your still around
Appreciate my hard work? Buy me a beer,
https://www.paypal.me/Motoboss
Check out my Facebook Page
My YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR5gAn ... z59ykqiKyA
yFMX
Team: Privateer

Post by yFMX »

I can skin some stuff if you need help.
ShowtimeMx

Post by ShowtimeMx »

Motoboss/yFMX,

It's been a long time since I've been around for sure. I am really hoping I will have some stuff to show you guys soon, and if it keeps going well I would love to get both of you guys some demo material to make some tracks and some in game items. Right now we have got a simple bike that can go around a ArenaCross style track and you can whip and scrub a bit but we are in the very early stages of the physics and they need major tweaking. Visually we have some exciting stuff and I'm hoping to implement a few ideas from games such as Dota2 with an item market that would allow purchases of items for your bike and rider and then figure out a way to give the creator of the skins a percentage of all sales, this would include tracks as well.

Ultimately I have no dates for anything and we are doing this in our spare time. If you guys are truly interested in helping I would love to have both of you on board I know both of you have done incredible work previously.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Seems very interesting.