MXGP 2 Video Game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: MXGP 2 Video Game

Post by Rayvenator »

Game looks fantastic and the whole customizing gear and bike just makes me drool all over it.

Can anyone who bought it tell me if they done anything to the physics?
If they havent improved the physics drastically I just cant buy it even tho it looks so awesome.

First game was fun for a while but in the end the terrible physics just killed it and if they havent changed the physics i doubt I´ll have much fun with it.
shiftmx14

Post by shiftmx14 »

Is this worth a buy?
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Rayvenator wrote:Game looks fantastic and the whole customizing gear and bike just makes me drool all over it.

Can anyone who bought it tell me if they done anything to the physics?
If they havent improved the physics drastically I just cant buy it even tho it looks so awesome.

First game was fun for a while but in the end the terrible physics just killed it and if they havent changed the physics i doubt I´ll have much fun with it.
i ve played it last night both on and offline and the physics haven't really changed much,you have the clutch now tho and it s pretty usefull,the bad thing is they didnn't touch the sounds at all and they're still awfull but it feels like they added more weight to the bike and you have to think a bit more when taking turns too fast.
online is a blast i think i will be playing it for awhile (on ps4)
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well I find it really fun, might get bored sometime soon, but for now it is really fun to play, love the customizing things, physics changed a little bit as well, I thing to the better side. Although it is quite laggy on some tracks, no idea if it is badly optimized or just my PC sucks, but man it lags.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

shanebell
Team: Privateer

Post by shanebell »

Kawasakis wrote:Well I find it really fun, might get bored sometime soon, but for now it is really fun to play, love the customizing things, physics changed a little bit as well, I thing to the better side. Although it is quite laggy on some tracks, no idea if it is badly optimized or just my PC sucks, but man it lags.
Change your v-sync setting. There is some kind of bug with the "half" setting.
jlv wrote:I apologize for ruining all future MX games for you guys.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Well I disabled it, but still lags as hell on some tracks.

Tracks are scaled pretty real, plus I have my own team and now red plate which is kinda cool as well haha.
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

The physics in this game may be a little messed up and sketchy, but this game sure is excellent for taking screenshots.. :shock:

When you have style but no one else does haha
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

Pretty fun. I get hectic trying to scrub everything, though. :lol:
Got 'em
Last lap passes.
#demwheels
MxVelocity747

Post by MxVelocity747 »

only if sim looked that good :P :P
"i hope you hang yourself from your shrimp dick" - Jared Siedhoff Image
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Not going to page rape, Super sick game. Just go into it with an open mind if you want to try it out.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fusiongami ... &view=grid
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

What is peoples technique to cornering? Is it best to hold both sticks to a direction or one of them leaning forwards? I cant seem to make a lot of difference either way.

Also the AI seem to jump a lot further then me.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

dylan22 wrote:What is peoples technique to cornering? Is it best to hold both sticks to a direction or one of them leaning forwards? I cant seem to make a lot of difference either way.

you might want to fully upgrade your bike that makes huge difference in how the bike handles overall..i noticed that if you quickly shift to 1st gear entering tight turns you can make them 10 times faster
Kiwiboy116
Team: Panic Graphics

Post by Kiwiboy116 »

MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:
dylan22 wrote:What is peoples technique to cornering? Is it best to hold both sticks to a direction or one of them leaning forwards? I cant seem to make a lot of difference either way.

you might want to fully upgrade your bike that makes huge difference in how the bike handles overall..i noticed that if you quickly shift to 1st gear entering tight turns you can make them 10 times faster
What is your controller setup?
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

Kiwiboy116 wrote:
MXONLINE_GEICO wrote:

What is your controller setup?
completley stock
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Since I made that post, I now have a fully upgraded 250 and its ten times more fun, I actually recommend this game now.