MXS DFS DraftKings League

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JVanderlee225
Team: MadCape

MXS DFS DraftKings League

Post by JVanderlee225 »

For anyone that likes the NFL or fantasy sports in general, I have created a DraftKings contest for this Sunday.

$5 entry, 1st place wins $47.25, and 2nd place wins $20.25. Sorry for the weird prizes but DraftKings takes a little bit out of the pot and I don't think I can adjust them. 15 spots available. If the contest doesn't fill you will be refunded your money. If there is enough interest I would consider running this for the playoffs and beginning next season.

For anyone who hasn't heard of DFS (Daily Fantasy Sports), google it. It doesn't hurt to throw $10 on your account and give it a try.

Please post or PM me your username on the site or your e-mail you used to sign-up with, so I can invite you to the contest.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS DFS DraftKings League

Post by Pumaxcs »

Would it not allow some sort of 50/50? I feel like that would get more interest if 8 or 9 people win money rather than 2.

PumaXCS, invite me I'll do it.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
JVanderlee225

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Ok it doesn't matter to me. I just figured a bigger pot was better. But I have changed it to a 50/50. 12 spots left.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I viewed it the same way I do with racing here but maybe its a little different. I don't pay to race because I know there is a garuntee 0% payback for me. If I didn't have some confidence of being top 3 here then there is no way I would pay to join but, I could be wrong on this one.

Thanks for hosting this though.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

This is a game of strategy. It is not gambling.
Ohagan75
Team: Prime Design GFX

Post by Ohagan75 »

tyskorn wrote:This is a game of strategy. It is not gambling.
However the payout structure is very similar to that of Professional poker.
Donate if you like My Creations
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

I had a AJ/AJ combo on the Bengals, Murray, Hillman, and Watson. Don't remember the receivers I went with other than my stack with Green but I had confidence in my team. Bummer not enough joined. End of the season, the spark is kinda gone for most so not a huge surprise. Keep it in mind for next season and we can give it another go.
MXS Cares
JVanderlee225

Post by JVanderlee225 »

Yah I'm guessing it's just because it's the end of the year nobody cares. I know there's a lot of NFL fans in the community though so I am kind of surprised still.

I used a combination of Hightower, Artis-Payne, Gore, and Jennings at running back but somehow didn't have Hightower and Jennings together in a lineup. That was the winner. I also had Antonio Brown and Zach Ertz in every lineup so I ended up making a little money on FanDuel.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

This I would be horrible at. All you guys know stuff like "Oh the way this guy plays against the horrible running game this team has would work in my favor", I have absolutely no clue on that sort of stuff (and I don't like football enough to care to learn all that). I just get by in FFB by looking at the records of teams and the previous year/current season history :lol:. Now trying to do that for every possible player I'd just be totally guessing.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

tyskorn wrote:This is a game of strategy. It is not gambling.
Uh, huh...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.