MX vs ATV Encore Head 2 Head Rhythm Series PS4

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Joe
Team: MXSP

MX vs ATV Encore Head 2 Head Rhythm Series PS4

Post by Joe »

Hey guys long time no talk! I am putting together a little MVA Encore series and I thought some of you maybe interested.
It is a bracket style series you can check all the rules out here and see your results and brackets here http://mxgaminghub.com/index.php?/topic ... n-ups-open
You can sign up using this form if you want to race

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mLJSI9 ... =send_form

Thanks guys!

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MX vs ATV Encore Head 2 Head Rhythm Series PS4

Post by Wahlamt »

Too bad I don't have a PS4 :(
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It lives on PS4? Cool, I will get a 4K and PS4 soon enough.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:It lives on PS4? Cool, I will get a 4K and PS4 soon enough.
Encore honestly isn't worth, despite only being $30. The developers seem to lack a fundamental understanding of moto physics, it is genuinely impossible to ride the tracks smoothly; you kind of just jam the brakes on in the corners and hope you don't swap ends for enigmatic reasons. On top of it all, the nationals tracks are the same as Alive (honestly though, I'd hate to see the new teams attempts at nats based on their SX track scale and design), and they are using the failed method of charging for the dlc. The bike modelling is awful for $3, the two stroke pipes are all blocky, and are comparable in quality to an average MXS model, which was made by some kid who has no experience with a menial modeling software like blender. The gear actually looks pretty nice, and they did a good job of adding diverse companies, but that was the only semi-impressive aspect of the game.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

DP, if any you boys have MXGP, hit me up! MXGP 2 comes out March 31st, and it looks mad decent.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!