Too many tracks to play

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Too many tracks to play

Post by zebzone235 »

Do you guys ever just feel like there is way to many tracks that you have downloaded and you're just not gonna have time to play them all? i keep finding more and more nice tracks and then im just thinking when am i gonna play all these?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Too many tracks to play

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

If you suffer from FOMO, then yes. Otherwise, just look here and you should be good besides the occasional curiosity for a track like the Mario Kart masterpiece. Same thing goes for skins and bikes. The less on your drive, the better. You need to dedicate an entire computer to the task of having all tracks and/or other content, especially with the ridiculous team pack sizes these days.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Oh, and all of the SX's, Nationals and GP's.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Haha, having like 30 pages of tracks, it's sure hard to choose which one to play..
zebzone235
Team: Lindqvist Racing

Post by zebzone235 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If you suffer from FOMO, then yes. Otherwise, just look here and you should be good besides the occasional curiosity for a track like the Mario Kart masterpiece. Same thing goes for skins and bikes. The less on your drive, the better. You need to dedicate an entire computer to the task of having all tracks and/or other content, especially with the ridiculous team pack sizes these days.
Woah... i guess im a FOMO x) didnt even know that existed