Dave Mirra found dead at 41

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Re: Dave Mirra found dead at 41

Post by mxrewind665 »

It's really disrespectful to the family to be talking bad about him and saying he is a loser and shit. I'm not standing up for suiciede but doesn't make him any less of a human being. Not everyone is perfect. Yes he had a family he left behind but the last thing they are gonna want to hear is a bunch of people bad mouthing the guy they loved so much and are devastated. For all you know the concussion could have lead to it. You never faced that level of deperetion or brain trauma so you can't speak for someone.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I never insulted who he was. But I'm not going to say what he did was justifiable like some of you just because I am a fan. Wait till it happens to someone close to you, and your opinion will change. Death happens everyday, but suicide is robbing the people who care a lifetime of your company because you are depressed? Get over it.
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

James_122 wrote:I never insulted who he was. But I'm not going to say what he did was justifiable like some of you just because I am a fan. Wait till it happens to someone close to you, and your opinion will change. Death happens everyday, but suicide is robbing the people who care a lifetime of your company because you are depressed? Get over it.
You miss the facts you can't just get over brain trauma and move on. If that's what you're brain tells you to do well you're gonna do it. Not saying he is correct and did justice but I'm also saying he truest wanted to under is right mind. For all we know he could have something truly wrong with his mental health. And it's selfish both ways. Selfish to do that and selfish to have someone suffer just because you're happy. So both are yes selfish. But it isn't right to commit to it.

But opinions are opinions so no one is right and no one is wrong.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

oh the nostalgia. played this game some much back in the day
Servatis

Post by Servatis »

James_122 wrote:Get over it.
as someone who has dealt with depression in my family, I would like to extend a big fat FUCK YOU.
MXS Garage 0.9 download here

---

Everytime you post something, a stupid baby gets punched in the face. Please post, for the smart children.

MXS Cares
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Say as you please, I promise you it doesn't hurt my feelings. You don't know what I've dealt with in my life, nor do I know yours. With all of the outlets in this world for help, suicide should not be happening. So please, tell me how I'm being irrational?
JNaz642
Team: MotoXAddicts

Post by JNaz642 »

Matt please spare some of them remarks. Dave had the biggest support system behind him that you could ever think of. You didn't know Dave or anything that went on in his life. Now its not proven yet but I am assuming CTE may have been involved. My distant cousin has CTE and has tried to take his life a few years ago. By saying normal person I mean happy and a very successful person (Played division 1 football in college) and had to call it quits after due to the amount of concussions he had. He still continued a successful life. I wouldn't have bet in a million years he would ever attempt such a thing. Degenerative or traumatic diseases do things to your brain that you literally cant control. Once again I am assuming but lets hope they can run the proper test if all possible on his brain
http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/2157/

Joseph Nazarak
PA Dutch

6th Place Overall Points In 2014 Race Factory Outdoors Pro 250 Class