Is it possible to put handguards on my bike?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Alex Needham 300
Team: Privateer

Is it possible to put handguards on my bike?

Post by Alex Needham 300 »

is it possible to put hand guards on my bike if i have the psd, norm, spec and jms. i think there is space for them but i dont know how to add them and where to get them from. any help on how to do it?
MaicoBreako

Re: Is it possible to put handguards on my bike?

Post by MaicoBreako »

You need to have the blend for a bike with handguards in order for them to appear.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
jduuuub
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TPJ Owner/SBD Rider

Post by jduuuub »

MaicoBreako wrote:You need to have the blend for a bike with handguards in order for them to appear.
your quote is lit
Alex Needham 300

[quote="MaicoBreako"]You need to have the blend for a bike with handguards in order for them to appear.[/qu
thanks. i am using the decal works t-12 honda. There are no handguards where there normally is on a crf psd, there is just white background. Does this mean i have to add my own through photoshop, or can i not have handguards on the bike?
MaicoBreako

Post by MaicoBreako »

You can find a blend for a CRF with had guards and save the Decal Works gfx to that model. You can just pull the hand guards from a different PSD that has hand guards on it.
jlv wrote:
jduuuub wrote: bullshit.
I shit you not!
Alex Needham 300

MaicoBreako wrote:You can find a blend for a CRF with had guards and save the Decal Works gfx to that model. You can just pull the hand guards from a different PSD that has hand guards on it.
can you send me a link to a crf 250 blend with handgrauds. i cant find one. thanks