Sick Videos

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Re: Sick Videos

Post by Sib43 »

My latest edit :)

Ih8Hondas
Team: One Man Goon Squad

Post by Ih8Hondas »

That guy on the two stroke
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Found this, go to 4:50...
mikehunt22
Team: Privateer

Post by mikehunt22 »

when you see people say they have lots of riding experience on their ttr125, and go and buy a 450...
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

mikehunt22 wrote:when you see people say they have lots of riding experience on their ttr125, and go and buy a 450...
Sounds about right.
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Im sure asterisk approves of there medical practices on him :lol:
Anyways that was problably the easiest / safest track ive seen, HOWTHEFUCKDOYOUDOTHAT?
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

dbaum25moto wrote:HOWTHEFUCKDOYOUDOTHAT?
I'm quite sure that he though he was playing Mxsim and thought that he could double up to the top of the next hill.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

dbaum25moto wrote:Im sure asterisk approves of there medical practices on him :lol:
Anyways that was problably the easiest / safest track ive seen, HOWTHEFUCKDOYOUDOTHAT?
Looks like he cased both jumps before knocking him off balance and grabbing a handful of whiskey throttle. If you are riding a big bike you better have throttle control or expect to get hurt a lot more. Would have been fine if he didn't panic could have cleared the double and rode off on the side access road.

The guy riding the TM kept bugging me with his finger always on the front brake lever. Only really need it there when you know you have to use it he started doing this more towards the end.
bob117

Post by bob117 »

On The Pipe wrote:
dbaum25moto wrote:Im sure asterisk approves of there medical practices on him :lol:
Looks like he cased both jumps before knocking him off balance and grabbing a handful of whiskey throttle. If you are riding a big bike you better have throttle control or expect to get hurt a lot more. Would have been fine if he didn't panic could have cleared the double and rode off on the side access road.

The guy riding the TM kept bugging me with his finger always on the front brake lever. Only really need it there when you know you have to use it he started doing this more towards the end.
maybe he has arm pump problems, and has trouble getting his finger off the grip later in a moto... of couse i didnt look at his pipe though, so i have no idea if hes a noob or not.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

bob117 wrote:maybe he has arm pump problems, and has trouble getting his finger off the grip later in a moto... of couse i didnt look at his pipe though, so i have no idea if hes a noob or not.
Whatever man, just an observation. Some people just wanna start shit around here apparently. Just like finger preference on levers index or middle whatever is comfortable is fine. I like using middle finger on clutch others prefer index.
HESH838

Post by HESH838 »

On The Pipe wrote:

why would it bug you that he is ready to grab his front brake at any given moment wether he gets cross rutted or is going too quick into any given situation, the front brake is there ready to be used, without the risk of you losing grip of your handle bars going over braking bumps when you were trying to take your finger off to grab the front brake!
its common practice for a a huge amount of riders to ride with always 1 finger on each lever, i've been in countless situations that having an index finger on the clutch and on the front brake at all times have saved my a$$
besides all that you shouldn't need your entire hand on the grip just to be able to twist the throttle.
my 'stats' http://mxsimulator.com/servers/allservers/players/1098/ even though only about half of them are "fast laps"

On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

HESH838 wrote:why would it bug you that he is ready to grab his front brake at any given moment wether he gets cross rutted or is going too quick into any given situation, the front brake is there ready to be used, without the risk of you losing grip of your handle bars going over braking bumps when you were trying to take your finger off to grab the front brake!
its common practice for a a huge amount of riders to ride with always 1 finger on each lever, i've been in countless situations that having an index finger on the clutch and on the front brake at all times have saved my a$$
besides all that you shouldn't need your entire hand on the grip just to be able to twist the throttle.
No need to keep finger on lever when you are accelerating. He rode like 2-3 laps with his finger always on the lever even when accelerating. 2 strokes require knowing how to use brakes way more than a 4 stroke. Video below is what I'm trying to say.
lars@crossmag

Post by lars@crossmag »

The unmistakable GoPro clapping sounds of the case in the beginning made it even better :D
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

I'm honestly not sure but I think I atleast 95% of the time have one or two fingers at both the clutch and front brake. Don't really see a problem with it, definetly favours my riding style atleast.