*NEW* COD Infinite Warfare and COD Modern Warfare Remastered

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Chandler Bloxom
Team: DaBaum Designs

Re: *NEW* COD Infinite Warfare and COD Modern Warfare Remast

Post by Chandler Bloxom »

The new Call of Duty 2016 game is coming from Infinity Ward. We now know when you will get your first look at the Call of Duty 2016 gameplay, and which console will get the new DLC first.

"The next Call of Duty will apparently get unveiled by next Tuesday. Getting listed in retailers at any rate. pic.twitter.com/eYnVX5spdh — Jim Sterling (@JimSterling) April 26, 2016"

An industry insider with a great track record outlines the potential setting in Space, and in the far future. The same insider also teasers that next Friday, May 6th is important. He states, “Pumped for next Friday. Shootery things abound. We could hear about Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on Tuesday and then see Battlefield 5 on Friday.

Activision announced the new Call of Duty game with a very small helping of details, including who will be developing the new game.

The news comes as work continues on Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, with new Black Ops 3 DLC and a new Black Ops 3 Groups feature allows Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare players to bring clans to Black Ops 3.
Chandler Bloxom

We will see our first new Call of Duty trailer soon, which should tell us what the game will be about and when it will be set. The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare gameplay videos are likely coming in June.

Sorry for the Double Post...
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Wahlamt wrote:What the fuck? Standard edition 80$? Cut the crap... Who the fuck wants to pay 110$ for a COD... I want the good shit, can't I just pay 30$ for the remaster? COD plz....
BTW that was a Canadian photo.
Chandler Bloxom

Atom6246 wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:What the fuck? Standard edition 80$? Cut the crap... Who the fuck wants to pay 110$ for a COD... I want the good shit, can't I just pay 30$ for the remaster? COD plz....
At this stage we know about two Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare versions that you will be able to buy.

The first is the base game that only includes the new 2016 Call of Duty game that is likely set in space. You can expect to pay $59.99 for that version in the U.S. The image is from a promotional poster from another country, which is why it lists a higher price.

The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Legacy Edition will be more expensive and will include the Call of Dute Modern Warfare Remastered game that you can download to play the campaign and 10 multiplayer maps -- as long as this leak is correct. The price listed is not for the U.S. In the States, expect to pay $80 to $90 for the edition that includes the remastered version.

We will likely see a digital Delux version for about $100 that includes special items and depending on the price a Season Pass for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC.

What we don't know about is a super-special edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. The trend with games is to now include some real-world collectible that is large and tied to the game. We've been seeing an increase in this over the last few years and it would make sense to see a super version of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare that includes some large collectible for $200 or so.
Chandler Bloxom

WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Who fucking cares, CoD sucks.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Well you spent your time to make that post so you obviously care, or you just want to see what others have to say about it which means.... you do care.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Atom6246 wrote:
Oh ok, that makes more sense
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

They know how bad infinite is going to be so they are mastering COD4 to please everyone. I loved COD4 wasted so many hours on that game when it went live. Shame the COD games now have strayed so far from the original. COD4 wasnt perfect by any means, but the foundation they laid was very good.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Post by WellsMX524 »

Atom6246 wrote:Well you spent your time to make that post so you obviously care, or you just want to see what others have to say about it which means.... you do care.
No, unfortunately you're overthinking it.

More or less putting my two cents in because it only takes a few seconds to do so.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

CoD: Infinite Fundage
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.