New Battlefield Game

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jmayo_2

New Battlefield Game

Post by jmayo_2 »

So I know if you're an avid Battlefield fan you have probably seen the new trailer for Battlefield 1. Here's the trailer if you have not seen it yet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

What do you guys think of it? Personally I think that this will be a good fresh take on battlefield since we are getting away from the more modern war themes. I also think it will be interesting to see how that affects the game in terms of play style, and how the overall game will play out over time.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: New Battlefield Game

Post by yzmxer608 »

Pretty excited for it, BC2, BF3, and BF4 all felt the same with different maps for me. I've been wanting an old era themed game for a while, kind of cool to see WW1 since I'm not sure there's been a "mainstream" game for it (CoD and MoH covered WW2 a lot). I always thought a civil war game might be kinda cool, but I would expect it to get a lot of negative views.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
jmayo_2

Re: New Battlefield Game

Post by jmayo_2 »

Yeah I've been wanting the same thing for so long too. Kinda over the modern themed warfare that has been the focus of all of these developers. This is going to be different, but I think if it is executed well it will be great.