2016 AMA MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: 2016 AMA MX Discussion

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Shoutout to Havoc for consistently being the target for "old man" attacks - and really just hate in general - and sticking it out. Bravo dude, don't let these young'ns run you off. We have to keep a few of the O-OG's around here to keep everyone in check, keep on keepin on dude 8)
Aggressively Mediocre Image
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Shoutout to Havoc for consistently being the target for "old man" attacks - and really just hate in general - and sticking it out. Bravo dude, don't let these young'ns run you off. We have to keep a few of the O-OG's around here to keep everyone in check, keep on keepin on dude 8)
Havic only gets old man "attacks" cause he's a fuckin dick :lol:
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TH_722 wrote:Havoc only gets old man "attacks" cause he's a fuckin dick :lol:
Havoc is just asking for it, kinda like when I get trolled on its because Im just askin for it :lol: :lol:
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

Why did this thread turned in Ddavis' fangirl obsession?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Any official word on Jesse Nelson having feeling in his legs?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Any official word on Jesse Nelson having feeling in his legs?
He's doing rehab now: http://racerxonline.com/2016/08/14/jessy-nelson-injury-update

Since I have no clue how insurances and stuff works in US, besides I know medical stuff is expensive, is Nelson going to have to pay it all on his own? I though the team had some sort of insurance that would cover something like this? (asking since he has this road 2 recovery thing going in..)
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I would guess the team has his back. It's would look really bad for them if they left him high and dry.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

If they'd do so, I'd have no respect left for that team, You back your riders for better or worse. Especially when something like this happens.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Wahlamt wrote:If they'd do so, I'd have no respect left for that team, You back your riders for better or worse. Especially when something like this happens.
Most of the riders are responsible for their own medical insurance. It's not just a TLD KTM thing. Side note; TLD is auctioning off the original poster one of their artists painted for the GH GP and will be donating the proceeds to Jessy's medical fund.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

TLD isn't the type of team to let someone go after injury. They stuck behind Christian Craig when he broke his back and was momentarily paralyzed from the waist down when he was preparing to make his Pro debut. They also stuck behind Cole Seely when he ruptured his spleen and had to miss an entire outdoor series.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Ddavis wrote:TLD isn't the type of team to let someone go after injury. They stuck behind Christian Craig when he broke his back and was momentarily paralyzed from the waist down when he was preparing to make his Pro debut. They also stuck behind Cole Seely when he ruptured his spleen and had to miss an entire outdoor series.
They stick behind their riders even at the amateur level. Justin Hoeft stepped away for a while after his brother passed away, but when he was ready to come back, the team gave him the same level of support as before.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I can't remember if Justin told me, or one of my buddies did (who knows him really well), but he said that if he ever decides to come back racing, he will have a spot on the Pro team (alongside Nelson, McElrath, etc... not just the Am side of it).
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

As of a week ago, it was still a waiting game on his health a long road ahead. The immediate goal was sorting out a plan to get him back to California.

TLD, Red Bull, Go Pro, and the last company is slipping my mind; but another long time sponsor were working hard on getting a fundraiser together for Jesse and have his back 100%. He's been with that group for a long, long time and they are some of the best companies in the industry as far as caring about the people and not just the racing.

Jesse has a solid group around him and has made very few, if any enemies. He'll fight through all the adversity's in front of him and be successful - whether it is racing of landing a spot in the industry. You can bet on that.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Is MEC going to be streamed live? If so is it free or do you have to purchase a pass?