2016 AMA MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TH_722

Re: 2016 AMA MX Discussion

Post by TH_722 »

Still an egotistical douchebag
TH_722

Post by TH_722 »

Might I also add crybaby and emotionally unstable
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

Post by Cody Darr »

Ddavis wrote:Ken Roczen didn't know who took the picture, but it's cool regardless that he used my photo when he posted about Nelson.

#madeittothetop
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

rmitch524 wrote:
TH_722 wrote:
Anchor_b wrote:Read somewhere that Webb wanted number 2 as well. Surely would be worthy of it, a big weight to carry.
Faggot isnt worthy of shit
Just both an Sx title, Mx title, and MX1 spot for MXoN. You fuck
He also won the award for the worlds tallest baby.
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

Wahlamt wrote:
rmitch524 wrote:
TH_722 wrote: Faggot isnt worthy of shit
Just both an Sx title, Mx title, and MX1 spot for MXoN. You fuck
He also won the award for the worlds tallest baby.
Because he doesen't take shit like most of the other girls out there? If he thinks a rider did something fucked up he is going to say it, speak his mind. Nothing wrong with that.

Just going to leave this here.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Anchor_b wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:He also won the award for the worlds tallest baby.
Because he doesen't take shit like most of the other girls out there? If he thinks a rider did something fucked up he is going to say it, speak his mind. Nothing wrong with that.

In those pics Webb clearly looks nice, gotta give 'em that. But last years Washougal, he cried like crazy that Marvin "cut him off and crossjumped him", next moto he clearly does that to Marvin intentionally and Marvin didn't cry like a little girl because of some rough riding. To me Webb is the kid that can slap another kid on his lap and laugh about it, but gets furious when the other kid does it back to him. If he can just lose the attitude of that people should race him with such care that they can't touch him, he'll be a real threat to everyone imo.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Amen and hallelujah!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Anchor_b wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:He also won the award for the worlds tallest baby.

blabla
+1
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Webb and Barcia ... nicest Americans (riders) out there imo.
I could tell you a thousand stories of meetings with top guys, but to state that phrase I'll leave it with 2.

Webb was at the SX Bercy-Lille last year. After a terrible crash in practice it was time for the break before the evening program kicked off. So these guys hang around for not too long and go to dinner. Right after practice we went down stairs and there will some guys in the paddock, of which Cooper Webb. "The little arrogant prick from the US scene .. mheh, let's do an interview with him, people want to read that". My brother walked up to him, not expecting much since he seemed to be cocky on tv and had a huge crash in practice. But instead Webb took his time and the interview became a conversation instead of a Q & A. Webb asking even how it came my brother was limping (he has an handicap) . Really cool dude.

Afterwards my brother also had a chitchat with Musquin who was attending the race. And of course the entire title battle of the outdoors came up, also Webb his riding style and how he rode for his teammate. But even Musquin respected Cooper Webb and called him a friend. On the tracks it's all about the racing, but off the track was Cooper the only guy to continuously, week in, week out, ask how Marvin's brother was doing and how his recovery was going, and Marvin with nearly tears in his eyes added to that, that Webb really meant it and was interested in the situation.

Now a little story about BamBam
Also SX Lille. BamBam had again one of his moments and made the French crowd go booooohh when he shoved off a French guy :lol: . The day after we went there in between practices to score some interviews. My brother limped up to him and the moment my brother asked for an interview he immediately stood up and offered his chair. While my brother sat down he shoved his gear from an other chair and took a seat. Again an entire and a very honest interview. About drug's in motocross and the (back in 2014) lack of check-up's on doping. On how he changed team, more to be surrounded by other people, because he was sick and bored of having the same people around him since the amateur ranks. On how he wants to come to Europe for multiple seasons, but that the money still talks too much. Again it was more of a conversation than an interview...

While on the other hand, you had Febvre, looking so nice on tv and down to earth... But he said he had no times for interviews. But 2 min later is giving an interview in French for MotoVerte ... And if you confront them with that they start to get cocky and even verbally aggressive, the prick! Good people deserve good things, so let's hope he sticks with 1 title, or loose some of his arrogance.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

scheeve3 wrote: While on the other hand, you had Febvre, looking so nice on tv and down to earth... But he said he had no times for interviews. But 2 min later is giving an interview in French for MotoVerte ... And if you confront them with that they start to get cocky and even verbally aggressive, the prick! Good people deserve good things, so let's hope he sticks with 1 title, or loose some of his arrogance.
You should've fought him.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

scheeve3 wrote:But instead Webb took his time and the interview became a conversation instead of a Q & A.... Really cool dude.
Very touching story. One person's experience with Webb won't change my mind. The way he acts in one interview situation doesn't offset his behavior. Hope he grows out of the cool guy phase.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

The Conman wrote:
scheeve3 wrote: While on the other hand, you had Febvre, looking so nice on tv and down to earth... But he said he had no times for interviews. But 2 min later is giving an interview in French for MotoVerte ... And if you confront them with that they start to get cocky and even verbally aggressive, the prick! Good people deserve good things, so let's hope he sticks with 1 title, or loose some of his arrogance.
I'm 1m75 and weight around 65kg. I rather take other options :lol: :lol:
On the other hand it never prevented me from saying my opinion though.... I'm still quick at 100m sprint :lol:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
frederick
Team: Adept

Post by frederick »

scheeve3 wrote:
The Conman wrote:
I'm 1m75 and weight around 65kg. I rather take other options :lol: :lol:
On the other hand it never prevented me from saying my opinion though.... I'm still quick at 100m sprint :lol:
:lol: :lol:
Thanks for the insight fred, Cooper seems like a realy honest guy that takes no shit. But also really respectful.
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

Frederik, if what you say is true, I'm touched by it. 2 of the biggest (imo) douches on Mx-TV coming through in real life, wow, did not expect that. For some reason I'm not that surprised. Seems like some people just can't handle being nice on tv, whilst being super nice in real life.

Back in the days when me and my dad visited the Swedish GP of Uddevalla each and every year, we talked to some riders here and there. Mickael Pichon, wow what a douche. He promised to pose with me for a picture that my dad set up, he should just "leave something in his rig". We waited and wait, saw him coming out into the tent, looking at us and ignoring us, finally after a while coming out on the other side. When my dad asked why he didn't get back to us as he promised, he became grumpy as shit and posed for a picture...

But one of the nicest fellas out there, Brian Jørgensen! What a dude. We just started talking to him randomly, congratulating him on his success lately. He invited us back to his motorhome, we sat in his tent or a while and talked, such hospitality and kindness. None of that "I'm better than you" stuff. Peter Johansson, also a great guy! Talked to him on a number of occasions. One time (again my dad) wanted to take a photo of us, asked if it was okay. He just said "Wait" really quick, turned around and grabbed "Andrea Bartolini" when he was at the top and made him be in the picture with us. Andrea was really nice too, Peter even interrupted him when he was talking to his mechanic or something. Just goes to show that everyone's different and you don't know what to expect when you're actually meeting a guy in real life!
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think some of you guys forget that racing is still a show. There's a lot of riders who just do their work and race on the weekends, then there's guys like Webb, yeah he would receive publicity based purely on results, but at the same time he's making a legend of himself. He's working hard while keeping the bad boy image. I know a lot of you guys see it as being a crybaby, but there's a lot of people who see him as a "take no shit" badass.

The only thing I don't like about Webb is his fans. I have respect for him, and it's fun to see him race because he's so fucking good, but I'm not a fan girl (my brothers girlfriend LOVES Webb and its so annoying, after the Washougal thing she's like FUCK SAVATGY and after Anaheim earlier this year she was like FUCK CRAIG.. typical lol).

Besides, I'm a bigger Cianciarulo fan than a Webb fan.