2016 AMA MX Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Cody Darr
Team: Start Your Systems

2016 AMA MX Discussion

Post by Cody Darr »

vurbmoto wrote: Following his extremely successful past cooperation with leading riders, including KTM’s Ryan Dungey, Marvin Musquin and Jason Anderson, renowned coach Aldon Baker will now work on intensifying and expanding his program with the KTM GROUP factory riders.

Pit Beirer (Motorsports Director): “With Dungey, Musquin and Anderson we rode to no less than five championships in the past three years. Along with the teams in the USA and in Austria, Aldon Baker was an important part of this success and we want to further consolidate this leading position in the future. The factory riders of the KTM GROUP and riders in our Junior program in the future will exclusively use the possibilities that Aldon Baker offers with his first class ranch and training center in Florida.”

Baker: “I am excited and honored to be involved with the KTM and Husqvarna teams. A dream comes true to work with such a high caliber racing organization like the KTM GROUP. I am eager to continue my work by providing the best possible training and racing facility in the industry. It is my hope that Baker’s Factory and personal training will help the riders and team to reach their goals of winning more podiums and ultimately championships.”

Between the 17 grueling rounds of the Supercross season there is now only a two-week pause before the first of 12 races in the Pro Motocross Championship kicks off in Hangtown on May 21 where Dungey, the current title holder, is again the man to beat.
2011 LRS Monday Night local Series 125 Pro Champion
jlv wrote:What a dope! He should have saved that move for the last lap like Cody Darr!
Blake_901

Re: 2016 AMA MX Discussion

Post by Blake_901 »

KTM is without a doubt on there game as shown the past two years in SX as well as MX so it wouldn't be much of a surprise if Dungey gets pretty consistent podiums but I do believe Roczen, Tomac, as well as Anderson will give Ryan a challenge which will be exciting to watch! Excited for this season hopefully JS will get his shit together that is not coming out as a hater or me calling him a baby by any means I just hated watching him struggle this SX season and just hope he can be back on top for at least one more year before retirement. None the less though this outdoors season should be a great one to watch!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I know some of you know off the top of your head who's riding and who's on the DL for nationals. Anyone?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

ET3 = 2016 MX Champ
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Who I think is going to finish top 5 in the end

1. Tomac
2. Dungey
3. Roczen
4. Canard
5. Anderson

I feel like Tomac is going to come out and shred like last year. Probably not win by such a large margin but I feel like he's going to kill it again.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

760Liam wrote:ET3 = 2016 MX Champ
Before his shoulder injury last year...Sheesh. No touchie. Too bad, he was electrifying the Natty's. A minute and a half lead?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

My championship picks as I believe Tomac and Roczen will be killing it.
1. Tomac
2. Roczen
3. Dungey
4. Anderson
5. Webb (rookie 450 year so we'll see haha)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

1. Dungey
2. Roczen
3. Anderson
4. Baggett
5. Seely
Anchor_b
Team: Splitfire

Post by Anchor_b »

Blake_901 wrote:My championship picks as I believe Tomac and Roczen will be killing it.
1. Tomac
2. Roczen
3. Dungey
4. Anderson
Wait what the hell are you on about on pick 5 if I may ask.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Blake_901 wrote:My championship picks as I believe Tomac and Roczen will be killing it.
1. Tomac
2. Roczen
3. Dungey
4. Anderson
Webb isn't racing 450's until 2017........
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Not confirmed if Webb is racing outdoors on a 250 either (my guess is surgery and SX debut)
Ddavis wrote:1. Dungey
2. Roczen
3. Anderson
4. Baggett
5. Seely

You think Seely will outperform Tomac? Seely has never been a "threat" outdoors.

I think Baggett is being underrated so far going into outdoors. Considering his outdoor track, the amount of SX he missed allowing him to test early on other things, and training with Roczen I think he has top 3 in him with a few overalls before it's over. Canard will be there but not consistently enough to put him top 5 at the end of the year. I think Stew and Reed will be 5-10 at best in 90% of the moto's, the other 10% being 10-20. I'm thinking JGR between Barcia and Peick will finally come around for outdoors as well and put in some solid top 5's in a few moto's.

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Dungey
4. Baggett
5. Anderson
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Pumaxcs wrote:Not confirmed if Webb is racing outdoors on a 250 either (my guess is surgery and SX debut)
Ddavis wrote:1. Dungey
2. Roczen
3. Anderson
4. Baggett
5. Seely

You think Seely will outperform Tomac? Seely has never been a "threat" outdoors.

I think Baggett is being underrated so far going into outdoors. Considering his outdoor track, the amount of SX he missed allowing him to test early on other things, and training with Roczen I think he has top 3 in him with a few overalls before it's over. Canard will be there but not consistently enough to put him top 5 at the end of the year. I think Stew and Reed will be 5-10 at best in 90% of the moto's, the other 10% being 10-20. I'm thinking JGR between Barcia and Peick will finally come around for outdoors as well and put in some solid top 5's in a few moto's.

1. Roczen
2. Tomac
3. Dungey
4. Baggett
5. Anderson
Reed isn't racing outdoors. I doubt we see James outdoors...
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

Why isn't Reed racing? Never knew about that.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Because Tomac is going to crash his brains out.
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

People are forgetting that Baggett made Tomac and Roczen his bitch back in 2012. I think he's still got that type of talent still buried somewhere and I think its due to come out again, hes been working hard getting ready for outdoors.

1 - Tomac
2 - Dungey
3 - Roczen
4 - Baggett
5 - Anderson
Tanner Rogers