Halo 5????????????

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
turkeyshot152
Team: Privateer

Halo 5????????????

Post by turkeyshot152 »

Hey everyone! I race on Halo (yes you can do that) and I also make motocross and supercross tracks on Halo. I am planning on bringing back people to the Halo racing community through my tracks that I am going to make. I have a few friends working on Glen Helen and they have made replicas of other tracks before. I want to make a series of tracks that are from people who make tracks on MX Simulator. I was wanting to know what tracks (Motocross/Supercross/Endurocross/Trails) from MX Simulator, that you guys/girls want to challenge me to make. I would rather have a fantasy track to do so I don't have to make it a 100% replica. Just post a link to a video of that specific track. I will try my best to replicate the track. I will give you and the track creator credit. If you have an Xbox One and would either want to help, see tracks that I am going to work on or see tracks that my friends have made or are working on, send a friend request to "turkeyshot98".
MX181

Re: Halo 5????????????

Post by MX181 »

can we see some pictures of these "replicas"? this sounds interesting haha
turkeyshot152

Post by turkeyshot152 »

MX181 wrote:can we see some pictures of these "replicas"? this sounds interesting haha
I can't find any pictures that my friends made on Halo 5 but I have some videos of tracks from Halo 5 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
Halo: MCC
Area 51 Motocross - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUDjp3Gpn44
2015: Atlanta 1 - ]http://s298.photobucket.com/user/burnin ... M.png.html
Not sure if the Atlanta 1 works but GG. Those are the only two I could find a video or a picture of that are replicas. If you want to look at other tracks that are "fantasy" tracks go to http://www.halotracks.org/forum/gallery ... ss-tracks/
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Haven't played too much Halo since Halo 4. Played a tonne of 3, quite a lot of 4 and some MCC. I do have an unopened 4 copy. Cool stuff you got, but I just don't like to drive the vehicles in Halo. They're really awkward. BR, Sniper and Frag granades is all you need ;)
turkeyshot152

Post by turkeyshot152 »

Wahlamt wrote:Haven't played too much Halo since Halo 4. Played a tonne of 3, quite a lot of 4 and some MCC. I do have an unopened 4 copy. Cool stuff you got, but I just don't like to drive the vehicles in Halo. They're really awkward. BR, Sniper and Frag granades is all you need ;)
That is fine lol I just got an Xbone the other day so I am still getting used to the mongoose physics. Today I am just getting gameplay of the tracks to show you guys what could be done. I already have plans of three custom tracks that I am going to make. If you have any tracks you think could be done on Halo from MXS, please share!