Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by jlv »

This has to be one of the WORST mowing jobs I've ever seen. The kid is PLAYING Trump for a FOOL. SAD!

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

:lol: :lol:
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

At least he is doing it for free. Can't say no to a capitalist win.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

Mowing job is twice as good as his dads pants. He could probably fit both legs in one pant leg!

Seriously though, need a bit more overlap on your mowing kid!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

SMR 510RR wrote:Mowing job is twice as good as his dads pants. He could probably fit both legs in one pant leg!

Psh. You normies and your impossible pant leg standards. smh

I'm sorry, and you probably won't like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote:Image
Get Spinelli in here!!! That kid left yardribbons in every row! (yardribbons (yard RIB onz) - n. The unmowed patches of
grass discovered after one has put away the mower.
..from Sniglets)
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Post by SMR 510RR »

aeffertz wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:Mowing job is twice as good as his dads pants. He could probably fit both legs in one pant leg!

Psh. You normies and your impossible pant leg standards. smh

I'm sorry, and you probably won't like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I mean the practical nature of having a tent big enough for a small family with you all the time is appealing.
TeamHavocRacing

They also allow room for the big balls he has for wearing them in the first place. He has a pretty determined look on his face, wide stance and all.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:34 am
m121c wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:30 am I might be mistaken but I thought PA:
  • Passed into law 2 weeks prior to the election effectively not requirement signature match sighting it was a mechanism to apply subjectivism to disenfranchise votes.
  • After mail in ballots are processed the seal envelop (with signature) is separated and disposed of.
  • PA sent guidelines on the eve of the election on curing Ballots, these guidelines seemed to be misapplied across the state with some citing it was not in accordance with the law. If this is true, theoretically, these ballots could have been "cured" had there not been close supervision...
Unless I am missing something, these processes do not seem like they would safeguard fraud or at the very least invalid ballots. They also would not make it very easy to prove, certainty not in a week and a half with persistent resistance to just "concede" and to stop investigating.
1. Doesn't matter. Find the mismatch, track down the voter and find out if they exist and actually voted. If you have 10% fraud it should be easy.
2. Yes, the ballot is separated from the envelope to maintain a secret ballot. I don't know if they keep the physical envelope but they're going to have to keep a copy of the signature for their records. You would only be able to prove fraud, not which way the fraudulent votes went.
3. I tried to look up what you're referring to and the best I could find was something about late arriving votes with no ID. The late votes were around 10,000 so they can't close the 80,000 gap Trump needs to make up in PA.

Basically, what he needs is 1: Find a single fraudulent vote. 2: Repeat 80,000 times.

Don't you find it odd that there are 80,000 fake votes and they can't find a single one? I know it's hard to believe but I think Trump might be lying.
With respect to forum members not liking the hijacking of MXS Twitter, I wanted to continue this conversation over in the correct thread if that is alright.

It's not hard to believe Trump would lie. It's also really not hard to believe that big tech/corporate news and "journalists" would lie either.

When we started our conversation it surrounded the idea that Trump was blindly trying to remove a wide number of votes, effectively disenfranchising a ton of votes all over the country, what was likened to a coup. There was no evidence, we needed evidence, and at the point everything was 'baseless' claims. With these legislature hearings these past 2 weeks... I feel admissible evidence is building up. Now I started on the side that this election at best was questionable and at worst was compromised. Admitting my confirmation bias, I am curious if you have been following any of the legislature hearings in the past week or two, and if you think what is being presented is suspicious and/or is a "bullet" in terms of evidence. I feel it was easy in the first two weeks to claim conspiracy and no evidence.. to no surprise it took some time. Is it still that easy to stand by those statements?

Incase anyone isn't familiar here are some highlights of what I find pretty head scratching in the last week:

Dr. Shiva Computational Model:

Watchers/Media/Workers told counting is done for the night... but 4 workers stay behind to count ballots found under a table placed by the lady who told everyone to go home...

This is a snippet from the full MI legislature hearing (I encourage everyone to watch the full thing).Witness of election procedures being broken and specific numbers of mail in votes being counted that should be illegal in MI. Start at 1:19:30:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Dems in 2016: We need to investigate to find evidence!
Dems in 2020: There is no evidence to investigate!
TeamHavocRacing

It seems you two guys are the last to let go. There's always anomalies and people who'll single-handedly try to skew results. There's always stories of trashed bags of ballots and stuffed ballot boxes. It just didn't pan out the way it is being sold. Even if PA, WI and GA had recounts, it wouldn't have been enough to overturn the results. As a matter of fact, one of the recounts had the reverse effect and found 18 more votes for Sleepy Joe. Discourse is a healthy thing, but delusion and denial aren't.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

The investigation into the validity and integrity of the election system is a healthy thing, delusion, and denial that it can't be manipulated or tampered with arent.

Seems like your distaste for Trump is blinding you from the fact that we need a better system/more checks and balances to verify legal votes and ensure the integrity of our election process.

If sleepy joe wins fair and square, I will accept the results but the evidence continues to mount that it wasn't as clear-cut as CNN and you project it to be.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:53 pm With respect to forum members not liking the hijacking of MXS Twitter, I wanted to continue this conversation over in the correct thread if that is alright.

It's not hard to believe Trump would lie. It's also really not hard to believe that big tech/corporate news and "journalists" would lie either.

When we started our conversation it surrounded the idea that Trump was blindly trying to remove a wide number of votes, effectively disenfranchising a ton of votes all over the country, what was likened to a coup. There was no evidence, we needed evidence, and at the point everything was 'baseless' claims. With these legislature hearings these past 2 weeks... I feel admissible evidence is building up. Now I started on the side that this election at best was questionable and at worst was compromised. Admitting my confirmation bias, I am curious if you have been following any of the legislature hearings in the past week or two, and if you think what is being presented is suspicious and/or is a "bullet" in terms of evidence. I feel it was easy in the first two weeks to claim conspiracy and no evidence.. to no surprise it took some time. Is it still that easy to stand by those statements?
Facts don't care about your feelings. You've basically got a bunch of people saying, "Hey, this looks fishy!" You need more than that. If it's so widespread, why isn't there a single example? Finding one person in the voter roll who isn't real shouldn't be hard if the fraud is that bad. Without that you're no better than the libs who thought Trump cheated in 2016 because the vote didn't match the polls.

Here's an alternate theory. Maybe Trump is trying to get his followers riled up so they'll donate more money to him. He sends his lawyers out to press conferences where they cry fraud, then they go to court and say they aren't alleging fraud. It's almost like they're afraid of lying in court but still want to milk the rubes for every last cent when they speak in public. Not only is he conning his fans, he's willing to lose the senate in the process.

(Huge thanks to Havoc for not posting the latest Giuliani clip!)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:49 am Facts don't care about your feelings. You've basically got a bunch of people saying, "Hey, this looks fishy!" You need more than that. If it's so widespread, why isn't there a single example?
With your statement I am curious if you seen any of the hearings or read any of the affidavits? Or are you insinuating the factual evidence that has been brought forth is false?

As far as a single bit of factual evidence.. there has been?

Fact: Upon investigation in Detroit, a sample of 30,000 mail in ballots have resulted in 229 deceased voters and 2,200+ votes registered to invalid addresses (burned down houses, abandoned lots, etc). They estimate a 8.9% of fraud in this sample.

Fact: A sample of 100 duplicated mail ins showed two invalid votes in AZ.

Fact: An election supervisor in the absentee/mail in ballot room at the GA Arena (where the leak was widely exaggerated) told everyone voting was done for the night, only to proceed counting ballots found hidden under a table with a small team from 11:30-1:30 am without any opposition or observers.

Fact: There are an estimated 96,600 mail in ballots in GA that are unaccounted for. Many more are shown as being received prior, same day, or a day after being mailed out.

Fact: Dominion voting systems are reported to not be connected to the internet. Server data shows significant election day traffic on Dominion servers and photographic evidence of ethernet cables going to a centralized location. In addition, their online user manual states these machines can do so.

Fact: Chain of custody procedures were consistently broken with mail in ballots in major blue counties across the US. As well as election codes/procedures. Including many mail in challenges being fought, rejected, or flat ignored.

Fact: There is sworn witness testimonies of USPS backdating ballots in both PA and WI.

Fact: Computational model in AZ shows impossible voting trends necessary to provide an accurate curve fit of actual data.

Fact: Both PA and GA had a significant increase in mail in voters this year, statistically speaking, first time mail in voters create a higher rejection rate. This year, the average rate was significantly lower than past elections. (Witness affidavits can explain why this might be).

Fact: Apart of a last minute switch, NV had to “dumb” down their signature match machines to use DMV signatures to validate the mail ins sent to unverified voter rolls. One investigative journalist personally signed 9 ballots, where 8 of those 9 counted.

Now if you want to say the facts seem fishy (I would agree), than that would be a feeling. It would also be a feeling to claim these facts are fabricated by Trump. But you are right, the facts don’t care about your feelings.

Having people say “Hey I saw something fishy at x:xx time at table #xx with supervisor blank” and then having expert analysis overall data analysis with these affidavits showing that the fishiness resulted in numerical abnormalities seems like good admissible evidence. Would you not agree?
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

If those are all facts then why does trump keep losing all of his lawsuits?