Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:34 am I could get lots of affidavits proving aliens are visiting us but that doesn't mean it's happening.
And with that frivolous strawman, I'm out of this discussion. Feel free to take your last shot, but this isn't productive dialogue with out any honest effort to evaluate anything for yourself.

Equating the circumstances we are in now to the absurdness that is aliens visiting Earth is as pointless as dismissing it all as a complete lie without any honest review; much like citing the badly politicized media reports on the court count. I can make lazy arguments too, if the court loses are indications of weak evidence, than clearly the Texas lawsuit being joined by 18 states is a good indication that the states in question (PA, MI, WI, GA) violated the constitution (and their own) in attempt to widely expand mail in voting without safeguards knowing the threat of fraud.

Jones221 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:18 pm Image

Kamala in 2022 when she takes over
Ew.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm now fully certain you couldn't see the forest for the trees even if they burned down around you. You are hopelessly biased and could never admit the true depravity of Trump because of your absolutely virulent anti-liberal view. You spew "Trump Derangement" as if it's something bad. It's not been a debate. It's been you unable to acknowledge the truth of this election as much as Trump hisself.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

You nerds need pit bikes. Great distraction
only one to win something real from the game!
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:00 pm I'm now fully certain you couldn't see the forest for the trees even if they burned down around you. You are hopelessly biased and could never admit the true depravity of Trump because of your absolutely virulent anti-liberal view. You spew "Trump Derangement" as if it's something bad. It's not been a debate. It's been you unable to acknowledge the truth of this election as much as Trump hisself.
Your definition of truth is the one that aligns with what you want to be true. It's why you think it's okay for the like of Twitter to remove any view point against your own. My belief system is some how out of whack, yet your viewpoints are often synonymous with tyranny and clear anti-Trump hatred. You failing to recognize your own bias, while calling me out for mine (that I am fully open about), is hypocrisy at its finest. I mean come on, you still cheaply jab that Trump is a Russian agent. Every time you open your mouth it's hysterical, yet sad, how elitist and backwards your opinions are.

I think I've said what I needed to say. Merry Christmas Havoc.
TeamHavocRacing

m121c wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:39 pmYour definition of truth is the one that aligns with what you want to be true.
This has been the thrust of your entire narrative throughout the entire discourse. I've admitted the faults of the left, yet you never admit ANY of the faults nor your own hypocrisy about how this or the other election has gone. I don't have religion to cloud and twist my view of this world. You can't say the same.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:44 pm
m121c wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:39 pmYour definition of truth is the one that aligns with what you want to be true.
This has been the thrust of your entire narrative throughout the entire discourse. I've admitted the faults of the left, yet you never admit ANY of the faults nor your own hypocrisy about how this or the other election has gone. I don't have religion to cloud and twist my view of this world. You can't say the same.
Where have you posted the bold? For the vast majority of posts you have been trolling.

Clouded vision? Posts have been made giving explanation and rational to beliefs and you have gone as far as calling someone inbred.

Trumps team needed to focus in early getting security footage for evidence if they wanted to stop certification. The constitutional side should hold merit but nobody wants to take the risk. The affidavits are great for court but to me the video's are the main piece of evidence, the testimonies are extra. I know there were complications and the fact that it took 30 days for video to be provided and many still haven't provided is inexcusable and a joke but this really needed to be of higher priority to get early.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Have you not noticed Peter, havocs been a troll since day 1. He doesn’t even ride.
only one to win something real from the game!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:31 pm And with that frivolous strawman, I'm out of this discussion. Feel free to take your last shot, but this isn't productive dialogue with out any honest effort to evaluate anything for yourself.

Equating the circumstances we are in now to the absurdness that is aliens visiting Earth is as pointless as dismissing it all as a complete lie without any honest review; much like citing the badly politicized media reports on the court count. I can make lazy arguments too, if the court loses are indications of weak evidence, than clearly the Texas lawsuit being joined by 18 states is a good indication that the states in question (PA, MI, WI, GA) violated the constitution (and their own) in attempt to widely expand mail in voting without safeguards knowing the threat of fraud.
I certainly didn't intend to make a strawman argument. But this is what we're dealing with:

Giuliani witness Melissa Carone peddles wild theory Obama funded Wuhan lab to create Covid

This is what they are. Trump has nothing legitimate to challenge with so he's going with the kitchen sink approach and bringing out any freak who will testify. Maybe it's lazy arguing on my part but I don't care to debunk every single claim in an everything but the kitchen sink argument. One list of invalid PA voters would be worth more than a thousand kook witnesses. But Trump can't come up with that list, which kind of proves that the election was legit.

I'm not trying to zing you or insult you here, but I think Trump has a way of driving people crazy on both sides. For the liberals, every dumb tweet is the end of democracy, so yeah they have TDS. For our side, when Trump is literally trying to subvert an election that he obviously lost, *we* have TDS the other way for pretending it's not true.

This guy is making a mockery of everything we believe in and we're cheering him on. I'm sure it's pretty funny for Havoc to watch but for me watching my side turn into conspiracy kooks is painful to watch. Especially when it's friends.

BTW, there's a pretty good new article on the court cases here if you're interested.
Jones221 wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:18 pm Image

Kamala in 2022 when she takes over
Biden: 'A Black Woman Will Become President Over My Dead Body'
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:44 pm This has been the thrust of your entire narrative throughout the entire discourse. I've admitted the faults of the left, yet you never admit ANY of the faults nor your own hypocrisy about how this or the other election has gone. I don't have religion to cloud and twist my view of this world. You can't say the same.
Now that the supreme court has shot Trump down twice, do you admit that the conservative justices have more integrity than the liberals? Pretty sure the liberals would have gone along with this nonsense if the tables were turned. Bush v Gore went 5-4.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Anything is possible. I'm surprised his stacked court worked against him, but they're just getting started and are probably playing it cool. The long game. I think it's way different than 2000. Trump blew it 100 times worse and pissed off a lot more conservatives than Bush. Look at the wake of destruction Trump left. The turnover rate in his time alone had to set a record. I'm not amused JLV, just appalled at the blind denial of so many conservatives. This has not been about governing, it has been pure revenge and completely decimating the image of our democracy and Whitehouse, right down to the decor. Peter, you're thinking of debate club. Jones, you are not qualified in the least to have this discussion. You're literally brain dead.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

This has been a great read.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:43 pm Anything is possible. I'm surprised his stacked court worked against him, but they're just getting started and are probably playing it cool. The long game. I think it's way different than 2000. Trump blew it 100 times worse and pissed off a lot more conservatives than Bush. Look at the wake of destruction Trump left. The turnover rate in his time alone had to set a record. I'm not amused JLV, just appalled at the blind denial of so many conservatives. This has not been about governing, it has been pure revenge and completely decimating the image of our democracy and Whitehouse, right down to the decor. Peter, you're thinking of debate club. Jones, you are not qualified in the least to have this discussion. You're literally brain dead.
Have you read the title of the thread by chance?

This post exemplifies your narrative. You keep saying conservative this and that and make remarks towards Trump, then claim that you have admitted faults of the left. Where is that?

The fact that you are saying conservatives are in blind denial is a prime example of the issue. You do realize that you are proclaiming that nearly half of the population is in denial?

Decimating the image of democracy? If that is the case why is it widely known that the Democrats are trying to make many policy changes if they are simply trying to restore order from a tyrannical individual as proclaimed?

Censorship is a huge issue, social media needs to be regulated as these platforms without question interfered with the election. The Russia investigation on Trump was reported for years by the media for years without censoring. Now in 2020 it is against YouTube community standards for media to report on election integrity? What about the Hunter Biden investigation that just so happened to come into mainstream news now in December? I guess they must have gotten new evidence? Nope, just now reporting on the laptop.
TeamHavocRacing

I'm not going to cut n paste to prove anything. You think it's totally fine they're calling for cecession? How American. I love how the Arizona GOP retweeted Ali's post about how he'd die to overturned a certified election result and then asked their citizens if they would too. How patriotic. There's too much to list.
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:45 pm I'm not going to cut n paste to prove anything. You think it's totally fine they're calling for cecession? How American. I love how the Arizona GOP retweeted Ali's post about how he'd die to overturned a certified election result and then asked their citizens if they would too. How patriotic. There's too much to list.
No time to post anything about the left but have time to comment further on the right? Typical.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:43 pm Anything is possible. I'm surprised his stacked court worked against him, but they're just getting started and are probably playing it cool. The long game. I think it's way different than 2000. Trump blew it 100 times worse and pissed off a lot more conservatives than Bush. Look at the wake of destruction Trump left. The turnover rate in his time alone had to set a record. I'm not amused JLV, just appalled at the blind denial of so many conservatives. This has not been about governing, it has been pure revenge and completely decimating the image of our democracy and Whitehouse, right down to the decor. Peter, you're thinking of debate club. Jones, you are not qualified in the least to have this discussion. You're literally brain dead.
No argument that what Trump is doing is way worse than Gore. My point is conservative justices are better for everyone. With someone like Scalia, you could count on him to implement the law regardless of which side it helped. Compare that to Sotomayor who just does whatever the left wing thing is. It's better to have laws actually mean something instead of having the supreme court act like kings dominating the other branches of government. It's not something that just helps the right. Saving Roe vs. Wade isn't worth destroying checks and balances.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com