Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by Rayvenator »

Good luck on voting today!!

Its not like the whole world is watching you guys in fear of possibly making the biggest mistake in history :P
GustavoMX930'
Team: 2 good 4 a team

Post by GustavoMX930' »

VOTE FOR TRUMP ER MA GAWD PUTIN IN GONNA NUKE THE US ER MA GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
jlv wrote:
Rush wrote:Why was UID 12235 not banned as well? he was doing the same thing.
Because he didn't come in here and confess like an idiot.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

Hey guys, just letting you all know its the 9th here in Aussie, Congrats on your new president Vermin Surpreme.

2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

We'd probably be better off with Vermin than our actual candidates
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

How about the guy in Ben's avatar?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You still onto that bro? Go to sleep and vote for the worst alternative to the status quo. Good luck 'Murica!
Why shouldn't we be still on it? Put politics and election aside, forget about her being president, forget about all this shit she has done in the past, this completely pathetic excuse of an investigation doesn't bother you? I mean really, she lied to your face, my face, to congress, to the FBI, and all while under oath. The DOJ obviously has handled this terribly. Then she has a rally and laughs about it......... "I love snapchat it deletes all my messages for me!! *insert evil bitch cackle*".

Flat out, they are showing us that there truly is a double standard. Can I claim "extreme carelessness" when I drive 90 mph down the interstate and get ticketed, and claim I didn't "intend to". Can I rob a bank, and claim I didn't "intend" to do it all because I didn't have it fucking writing that I was going to do it? Come on, even if you agree with her political views (not assuming you do) you can 't actually believe that bullshit.

#Trump2016 the day is here. America's "BREXIT" from the illogical left.
TeamHavocRacing

As far as Hillary goes, every politician gets away with all kinds of shady crap. Same goes for a politicized FBI or CIA. Nothing new. As far as getting away from the "illogical left", do you mean we need to go into another country with boots on the ground and also go even deeper into debt again? That's what happened the last few administrations: Reagan= the deepest deficit spending without a war going on. Bush Sr.= war and more deficit. Clinton= surplus economy. Bush Jr. = two wars and more deficit. Obama= digging out of that quagmire. Do you see a pattern developing? Right= war and deficit spending. Left= get out of current war and debt. Since the '60's it's gone that way.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:As far as Hillary goes, every politician gets away with all kinds of shady crap. Same goes for a politicized FBI or CIA. Nothing new. As far as getting away from the "illogical left", do you mean we need to go into another country with boots on the ground and also go even deeper into debt again? That's what happened the last few administrations: Reagan= the deepest deficit spending without a war going on. Bush Sr.= war and more deficit. Clinton= surplus economy. Bush Jr. = two wars and more deficit. Obama= digging out of that quagmire. Do you see a pattern developing? Right= war and deficit spending. Left= get out of current war and debt. Since the '60's it's gone that way.
Would you be confident in your judgement that Trump is your typical republican candidate?
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Obama has been digging us out of debt? News to me.

m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:As far as getting away from the "illogical left", do you mean we need to go into another country with boots on the ground and also go even deeper into debt again?
No what I mean by the illogical left is the viewpoint that since every politician get's away with all kinds of shady crap, that we should just accept it because it's nothing new.
dearnhardtfan7
Team: Privateer

Post by dearnhardtfan7 »

Phathry25 wrote:Obama has been digging us out of debt? News to me.

You know how Obama supporters hate facts lol
R.I.P. Jacob Nash #241
PSN-chrismri463
xfire--cmarona463
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'm not here to insult the guy or start an argument. Havoc isn't dumb, and he has good reasons for his political views. But I was surprised to read his claim that Obama had lowered our debt over the past 8 years.
TeamHavocRacing

You're right. I guess I meant in the previous swings from right to left and back. It's a natural rhythm that has now swung back naturally to the right. It doesn't matter anyway. I'm moving to Canada, taking a handful of poison and running off a bridge with scissors in my hands tomorrow. 'Murica.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

I am offering up my hand in marriage to any U.S citizen, man or women, that will be willing to pay me a small fortune in exchange for Canadian citizenship. Empty those pockets, and I'm yours havoc.
onefoureight
Team: Not Splitfire

Post by onefoureight »

James_122 wrote:I am offering up my hand in marriage to any U.S citizen, man or women, that will be willing to pay me a small fortune in exchange for Canadian citizenship. Empty those pockets, and I'm yours havoc.
A small loan of a million dollars?
2015 Australian Supercross 450 champion | rF Villain | Wolf Pack Racing Leader | CBL Gaming