Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
BeezyBreezy
Crushed Dissenter
Team: META Racing AU

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by BeezyBreezy »

Breezy for presidentay ya fucks
Track Builder, Bike Skiner For Mx Sim and Others
If you would like to see more work from me, donatioans are always nice
Do Custom skins and Tracks for $$
https://www.paypal.me/TyraLynch
m121c

Post by m121c »

Well finally watch the entire hearing from Dir. Comey. What a complete joke. It infuriates me listening to oblivious democrats that kept attempting to sway the hearing away from the subject of the emails, and turning everything into a political debate against Trump. Alright, I get it, you are going against the guy, but you aren't there to talk about Trump. The hearing was called about Clinton's actions with her email and to interview Dir. Comey on his decision. They frequently bashed the republicans for being angry with the FBI's decision all because it wasn't what "they wanted to hear" and that they were spending and wasting tax payers money for this hearing. Yet, here they are, WASTING TIME AND MONEY by getting off course to what the hearing was about. Can we rename liberals to hypocrites already?

Not to mention the obvious nut sucking from the dems, it's annoying. Jerk him off after the hearing, I want to hear the difficult questions, the ones that NEED to be answered. Not you stammering and stuttering utter bull shit and wasting time with a bunch of unplanned and marginally thought out speeches, filled with unprofessional "uuhhss, uuhhmm, and ehhs". You are members of Congress for crying out loud, speak with confidence, intelligence, and purpose.

I don't side with any political party BTW, I side with what I feel is right and logical. Of which, many democrats seem to not display.

I just do not understand how they can just "recommend" that she can not be prosecuted. Is that not what we have the court system for? If she's so innocent, then it should be no problem for an American jury to think so. Going off of the response of everyone not a democrat, I would say she would be in trouble... Law or not, it will be interesting to see how the FBI deals with this "extreme carelessness" of classified information. I'm sure corrupted Comey will do nothing... But how a candidate for the POTUS could possibly loosing security clearance is hilarious. If she isn't guilty, she should atleast be barred from any future public office and security clearances revoyked.

How does anyone think this women can run a country? She couldn't handle a personal email server.

Trump may not be perfect, but he certaintly isn't half the monster the media protrays, and not even a quarter of a monster of this bitch Hillary.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I don't agree with Trump, but I'll vote for him a million times before I vote for Hillary once. She shouldn't even be allowed in the race as fat as I'm concerned
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Snopro704

Post by Snopro704 »

Backing Trump I can win any debate with a Hillary supporter. There is so much ammo I have against her it's crazy, and Liberals just resort to "Trump is a racist" garbage every time.

Well the Comey recommendation is baffling, I cannot wait for Trump to tear her apart about it in the debates.

If you just think and do research for yourself, instead of letting liberal media decide your opinion, then it's pretty clear that Hillary is a frightening choice for President, and that we need someone who isn't a politician, but understands politics like Donald.

Something that I still think is crazy is that Hillary has accepted millions from Middle East countries that execute gays and treat women like shit, but yet her campaign is driven by the women's rights card and more people think Trump hates gays when he truly doesn't.

The stupidity is insane, and I encourage any Hillary supporters to speak up and attempt to defend her in here. XD
Flower Power - Am I an OG yet? :lol:
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

Aggressively Mediocre Image
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:Image
This isn't allowed, you must pick one side or another. :lol: The whole party system is a joke... Actually politics in general is a joke.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Politics is a necessary evil. Talking about it is the complete joke. So much hypocrisy.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ben Carson for President
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Racers52 wrote:Ben Carson for President
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Politics is a necessary evil. Talking about it is the complete joke. So much hypocrisy.
Hypocrisy... you mean liberals? :lol:
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Phathry25 wrote:Baberaham Lincoln.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

We're facked.
DougBauer19
Team: Goon Wagon

Post by DougBauer19 »

Well we better hope Trump gets it, if not prepare for a purge that isn't even announced. If Hillary is president then i think we'll all die unless some person grows balls and assassinate her within the first year of her being president.
Rush
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Balenciaga

Post by Rush »

Go trump!
Jared133mx wrote:if you have anything else to say you can shoot my mom a message :wink: