Pokemon GO

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Re: Pokemon GO

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

mxsrider96 wrote:How have you lived for the last year or so without hearing a single thing about this?
Yes, I definitely have.

I remember my friends and I making fun of the weird kids who had these cards when I was young lol how the times have changed.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

yzmxer608 wrote:Still have my cards! I always wanted to have a Japanese holographic charzard.
I had a holographic Blastoise but some cunt nicked it from me
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

I probably would have murdered that little bitch DJ. I never was a fan of the card game, but I thought they were really cool to collect, and I never had a holo card, so if someone had taken a holo from me (if I'd ever gotten one) they would've had a BAD day
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

Don't think I've ever had a holographic card :(.

They mentioned on the local news this morning about people mugging others after meeting up for battles or at these gyms or whatever :lol:.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
rideblue56
Team: FSK

Post by rideblue56 »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:I remember my friends and I making fun of the weird kids who had these cards when I was young lol how the times have changed.
You must've been so cool. :roll:
yzmxer608 wrote:Don't think I've ever had a holographic card :(.
I think i had one. No idea where my cards are even at anymore.

Haven't tried the app yet, kinda timid, considering the addiction probability. :lol:
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

rideblue56 wrote:
Big Smooth one3 wrote:I remember my friends and I making fun of the weird kids who had these cards when I was young lol how the times have changed.
No, I was just trying to be :D
Aggressively Mediocre Image
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

rideblue56 wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:Don't think I've ever had a holographic card :(.
I think i had one. No idea where my cards are even at anymore.

Haven't tried the app yet, kinda timid, considering the addiction probability. :lol:
I gave a whole shoebox of cards to my nephew when I was around the age of 13. On middle school the entire pokémon thing just ended and tbh, I wasn't interested anymore either in those cards.

Now ... 10 years later ... I realized how stupid that move was and I regret giving away my childhood.

It would be soooo fun going through all of them right now.
I had a few holographic ones. I was a good negotiator and an excellent player. So I always won a lot of shitty cards and was able to trade in quantity for quality hehe. :twisted:
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

In my town the library is a gym. Most people I have ever seen at the library lmao.
Jre
Team: squid

Post by Jre »

That Charichard gave me some good memories. It was 2001 or something when I walked to school in the morning, at the age of 8 I think when I was the most passionate little Pokemon fan ever. During the trip to school I decided to stop at the market and buy a pack of those cards and there was a freakin holographic Charichard in there. That was the greatest day ever, not really sure what I need today for reaching the same kind of pleasure. As a kid we were never interested in playing with the cards, we just collected them and I got a huge pile. Now they are all sold years ago, daymm.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Q: What is the object of Pokémon Go?
A: To collect as much personal data for Nintendo as possible

Q: Where can you play Pokémon Go?
A: In any society in which the problems of day-to-day survival have been adequately solved to allow the concept of unfocused activity, or “leisure,” to develop

Q: What are Pokémon?
A: This is not for you

Q: How do you catch a Pokémon?
A: Spend months building a personal connection before luring it away from its family

Q: What happens after I capture a Pokémon?
A: The Pokémon will emit a deep, mournful moan as it begins to experience an overwhelming longing for freedom

Q: Can you shoot the Pokémon?
A: No

Q: How do you beat the game?
A: The game is won when you have completed all in-app purchases

Q: Where can I catch Onix?
A: Onix can only be found in the Caspian Sea off the coast of Turkmenistan, at coordinates 39°32’48.7”N 51°49’04.1”E

Q: How many Pokémon are there?
A: 151, according to the most recent numbers out of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

Q: Is it a better deal to buy 2,500 Pokécoins for $19.99 or 5,200 Pokécoins for $39.99?
A: The DSM-5 classifies internet gaming disorder as a compulsive use of video games that leads to significant issues functioning in society, damage to one’s personal life, and acute withdrawal when separated from the game in question.

Q: Who owns Pokémon Go?
A: Pokémon Go is jointly owned by Nintendo and the remaining descendants of Pikachu

Q: Should I worry about the amount of information that I will expose about myself by using the app?
A: It’s never stopped you before

Q: Is some part of this game’s popularity among adults deeply, indescribably sad?
A: Yes
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Post by Cbear12 »

this what i'm hearing... i got a yokilstakithip and a adittiglioms 3686th edition. I also found a tosplifctkot but i didnt have any poke balls, i still got a level 6969 kutsundrapputkis with a siotn powerup though...
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Bitter post of the day
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Pokeyourmom
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.