Prison Break

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Xkxmotokid
Team: Full Throttle

Prison Break

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Whos ready for season 5?
HarryWhite71
Team: TMFR

Re: Prison Break

Post by HarryWhite71 »

gay
John23

Post by John23 »

YES YES YES YES!!!! I'm so ready, dude.
jlv wrote:This post is useless.
BenLake10
Crushed Dissenter
Team: RithMX

Post by BenLake10 »

some guys in the forums really need a life...
slowngreen
Team: MotoPin Racing

Post by slowngreen »

Wait, what? Season 5? Ive not seen anything about this. Will it just be everyone minus Michael?
Xkxmotokid

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Michael is still alive here is the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9T-9fZn_oA
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

Thanks! Im excited now. It was one of the original cliff hanger shows competing with Lost. Bad ass show.
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

I think it's BS that Michael is somehow still alive.. They showed 2 different endings and in one they even went in detail in how he died. :roll: Hope season 5 doesn't ruin it even though season 4 kinda did.
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

JakeT3 wrote:I think it's BS that Michael is somehow still alive.. They showed 2 different endings and in one they even went in detail in how he died. :roll: Hope season 5 doesn't ruin it even though season 4 kinda did.
There wont be a half way, it will either suck and ruin it or it wont. I was fine with the way ot ended, sure ot could have been a happier ending but it finished it....or so I thought haha.
John23

Post by John23 »

The episode that was originally aired just ended with his stone...maybe he got in trouble and had to fake his death without letting anyone know? Many possible stories. Currently re-watching all episodes.
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

John23 wrote:The episode that was originally aired just ended with his stone...maybe he got in trouble and had to fake his death without letting anyone know? Many possible stories. Currently re-watching all episodes.
They made a different ending after it, it's called 'prison break: the final break' and it's a 1h 30m episode, it's also the official ending on Netflix. They went in depth of his death in that episode.
John23

Post by John23 »

JakeT3 wrote:
John23 wrote:The episode that was originally aired just ended with his stone...maybe he got in trouble and had to fake his death without letting anyone know? Many possible stories. Currently re-watching all episodes.
They made a different ending after it, it's called 'prison break: the final break' and it's a 1h 30m episode, it's also the official ending on Netflix. They went in depth of his death in that episode.
That's weird. I'll have to watch it. They've got to tie it in somehow, because if it just happens to be "he's alive", it's going to be a shitty start to the new series.
slowngreen

Post by slowngreen »

Yeah it was a movie basically. Not sure it even aired on Fox did it? I just remember watching it on netflix when it came out.
Xkxmotokid

Post by Xkxmotokid »

Only a month left until season 5 lets go!!!!
John23

Post by John23 »

Anyone catch episode one. Epic beginning to an epic season