Any of you Euros care to explain wtf is going on here?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Ddavis

Any of you Euros care to explain wtf is going on here?

Post by Ddavis »

Everything in this video is symbolic to the devil and shit.

Another video on it. The "Goat" symbolizes the Devil, and a bunch of world leaders were there watching. What in the fuck is going on.

LIKE WTF IS THIS DEVIL SHIT GOING ON IN EUROPE
Cbear12
Team: Privateer

Re: Any of you Euros care to explain wtf is going on here?

Post by Cbear12 »

creepy af
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But serious.
As a European I take distance from this shit and call it Swiss. Which is technically not Europe :lol: :lol: :lol:

And on a sidenote. Satan punishes all the bad people, so he's actually a good guy ... no?
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

I believe this is what's called ... art? I've always been interested in statanism as a subject and dark music, but I ain't got no clue what this is. From my understanding the "normal" satanism is "Believe in yourself and you are your own ruler", this seems to have nothing with it. Maybe they thought if we praise satan, he'll leave the tunnel alone :lol: But seriously, it's just super weird, especially being an official event, I've never seen anything like it.

Let's enjoy some music while we're in the mood, shall we? I guess we Euro guys are special ;) :twisted: Where the band comes from:
Sweden

Sweden

Norway

Austria

Germany

This type of music is surprisingly widespread across europe, and south america to a certain point too. Not that it's mainstream, but some people here and there enjoys it.

But seriously, wtf was going on with that tunnel introduction, I'd be more than happy to know what part of the government/parliament officials approved that and planned it :shock: :shock: :?:
KAWASAKIZ
Team: Privateer

Post by KAWASAKIZ »

scheeve3 wrote::twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

But serious.
As a European I take distance from this shit and call it Swiss. Which is technically not Europe :lol: :lol: :lol:

And on a sidenote. Satan punishes all the bad people, so he's actually a good guy ... no?
LMAO

anyway, never heard of this things goin'on, and i'm north italy, near my.

wtf
I5 4460 @3.2Ghz (Stock), 8Gb Ram (4x2) HyperX Fury @1600 mhz, H81M Plus, XFX RX 470 4Gb Black Edition, Corsair VS650w, Apevia X-Hermes (soon 750D)