2016 MXON Team USA

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Re: 2016 MXON Team USA

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Rayvenator wrote:Anyone know why Musquin isnt going? It must be Marvin personally opting out of it I suppose since he is miles better than Paulin right now. He couldnt even go on a 250 and kick ass.
Because the french federation sucks and didnt select him (he didnt declined anything)
Rayvenator wrote:A-mart is a wierd pick for me Sure he is fast but he is a bit unreliable and doesnt have the same experience riding at the top. I´d put Jeremy on the 250 without a doubt.
J.Mart is injured, out for the year, i will pick Savatgy, but maybe he takes A.Mart because he already race MXoN with Porto Rico, so he know how it is, idk
Rayvenator
Team: TM Factory Racing

Post by Rayvenator »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote: Because the french federation sucks and didnt select him (he didnt declined anything)
Lol thats really stupid. What the hell honestly? Paturel over Musquin? There must be some grudge or something underneath all this.
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: J.Mart is injured, out for the year, i will pick Savatgy, but maybe he takes A.Mart because he already race MXoN with Porto Rico, so he know how it is, idk
Oh I thought J-mart only had a few broken ribs and would be back pretty soon. My bad then. Nah not Savatgy, he doesnt have the right attitude and A-mart is a better pick. I would even have considered Osborne since he has the most experience of GP tracks of them all.
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Rayvenator wrote: Lol thats really stupid. What the hell honestly? Paturel over Musquin? There must be some grudge or something underneath all
Yes the FFM didnt like it that he moved to US, I think it was the same with C. Pourcel back in the PC Kawi days but I am not sure about that.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

yzmxer608 wrote:Can thank being forced to do these for Tomac not racing.
I would much rather watch several MXGPs with more riders from both the US and the MXGP series than one MXON with only 3 from the US.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

You aren't a diehard moto fan
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

You say that because I would rather see four races than one race?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm just being a dick.

I'd rather see 1 MXoN than 10 Supercross races where it's a yawner.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I guess it's the difference between a fan that wants more races to watch and a fan that wants to see the historic events that have value in its results, rather than simply just entertainment.
rmitch524
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by rmitch524 »

Roast his ass Devin
2019 RF EU Iron Man Moto 1 Champion
Tlangs daddy 2020 RF EU SouthWick
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I'm not saying having USGP's is bad, I'm just saying the riders should choose if they want to race them. They shouldn't be forced to do them on top of the actual U.S. based series, and then be too burnt out to want to ride something that matters (and prepare for another energy drink sponsored SX event a month later). I have no problem with the riders racing them and actually wanting to, but if they have to for contractual reasons and are too tired to do MXdN I think that's pretty dumb.

Yeah you had the Carlsbad and Unadilla USGPs back in the day, but they had less regular season rounds and no other one-off yearly races like now (straight rhythm, ME Cup). I'd definitely go to the Glen Helen USGP if I could, wouldn't go do Charlotte though because I hate that idea. I could go into a whole other rant about the sport growing and stuff but I won't get into that here.

We (USA) were still pretty damn close to winning last year though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

12 SX rounds, 12 MX rounds, longer off season, less off season races
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

Anyway ... enough talking

MX1: Kevin Strijbos
MX2: Jeremy Van Horebeek
MXO: Clement Desalle

Y'all can stay home now 8)
----------------
But serious. For the first time since Lommel I feel like we've got a winning line up. In Teutschenthal I never thought the US wouldn't win it.
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Hasn't Desselle had a season equivalent to like Jake Weimer in the US this year? :lol:
JakeT3

Post by JakeT3 »

Broke his arm right before the season kicked off. Rides regular top 5 now
Jay

Post by Jay »

In defence to all those other countries who owe their right to call themselves countries to the greatest nation in the Universe.

I'd just like to say this

^^ Thats how it will look when the only team worth showing up wins.