2017 AMA National Numbers

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: 2017 AMA National Numbers

Post by yzmxer608 »

TH_722 wrote:Honestly I think it stupid you can get a 1 digit for winning a 250 title.
Regional points shouldn't count towards a career number like that.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

yzmxer608 wrote:
TH_722 wrote:Honestly I think it stupid you can get a 1 digit for winning a 250 title.
It didn't count towards it until like 2012 or something pretty recent.

And to everyone complaining about the current number system, GET OVER IT!

You think that it's a hassle learning everyone's numbers each year? (That's their #1 argument), well how confused are you going to be when NOBODY has the same number from year-to-year.
Dawson24
Team: Vital MX Honda

Post by Dawson24 »

Ddavis wrote:
yzmxer608 wrote:
It didn't count towards it until like 2012 or something pretty recent.

And to everyone complaining about the current number system, GET OVER IT!

You think that it's a hassle learning everyone's numbers each year? (That's their #1 argument), well how confused are you going to be when NOBODY has the same number from year-to-year.
I like the current system, but I think it'd be neat if they'd raise the current point requirement to keep a career number from 25 points to 100 points or so.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I think you should finish in the top 50 O/A or even top 25 O/A to keep your career number barring injuries etc