INSIGHT MX - Documentary

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

INSIGHT MX - Documentary

Post by Sib43 »

Hey guys,
I decided for this year to make a web series and so I put all my heart into it and finally the first episode is online now.

I would be proud if few of you support me and buy the documentary. Because this community here is very supportive I would appreciate it if you could share the trailer and spread it to the world.

Just a little note: For this year it just features few of the top austrian motocross riders. So they speak just german even though there are english subtitles to use.

Check out the trailer:

First episode features Christoph Lackner who is riding Motocross for already 38 years now and competed in the VMX class in Assen, Netherlands where I was also filming him for this episode.

Here is the trailer for episode 1:

You will find all information on: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/insightmxserie

I will let you updated here a bit, so if anyone is interested, just check back this thread.

Please let me know what you think about the trailer and everything.

Btw, If there is an music composer here, I am looking still for one which I would pay aswell.

Updates also on the Pridefilms Facebook page

Special thanks to: KTM, Holy Racing, Cofain and all the people who are supporting the project!