2017 Supercross Discussion

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Re: 2017 Supercross Discussion

Post by BuddyTheElf »

5am here and I'm struggling to stay awake, starting to regret staying up all night and not getting a bit of sleep before coverage started. Hoping for a good battle between Roczen and Tomac.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Webb not making much of a statement, Roczen's is loud and clear. Bummer for Reed and Canard.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Glad to see Shane get a win. Much deserved.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
DCreedz#523
Team: Greef Clothing

Post by DCreedz#523 »

Ken looked so focused tonight! Great race put in by the #94. I think if Dunge can get a start then it might not be so easy for Kenny. Hope to see Seely get some better starts as the season goes on, would love to see Cole go good this year. Super bummed for Chad also, anyone know what happened? FS1 didn't have footage of it.

Overall a pretty good A1, can't wait for SD!!
m121c

Post by m121c »

Not a good A1 for ET. He anchored hard, not sure what was up there. He seemed really sluggish coming out of his corners and in the straights, bike problem maybe? Either that or he pumped up hard, he went from 110% aggression to survival mode pretty quick.

Dungey actually kind of surprised me with his speed for the first round. Usually he seems reserved and patient but he seemed to put the hammer down, just wasn't enough obviously.

250 class was pretty good. Forkner was on rails once he got up and reset. I'm thinking this coast is going to be very up and down in consistency, I feel it is going to come down to JMart or Plessinger.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

m121c wrote:Not a good A1 for ET. He anchored hard, not sure what was up there. He seemed really sluggish coming out of his corners and in the straights, bike problem maybe? Either that or he pumped up hard, he went from 110% aggression to survival mode pretty quick.
Roczen happened. Hung it out trying to catch him and pumped up, probably had some close calls off camera.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Reed slammed Peick before the triple that was flagged down and killed his radiator or water pump or something.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Oh Brandon...

Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Jeff Alessi on Vital wrote:Did you not read or follow up on anything!? My bike turned off on the same jump my brother crashed on, turned off again 2 corners later then did it again in my semi. There was not a chance in hell I was risking it in a lcq i would have been up front in. My bike would have absolutly got me injured last night you twack. Your an idiot, and a fucking asshole. I hope you come to my pit at a race n tell me you are you cause i wanna see what RETARD looks like. Fuckhead
GG
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Heard Tomac got some pretty gnarly armpup. Roczen is making these guys suffer. Hopefully someone steps up soon, roczen is definatley showing hes the man though
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Ddavis wrote:Oh Brandon...
I got bored

ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Ddavis wrote:
m121c wrote:Not a good A1 for ET. He anchored hard, not sure what was up there. He seemed really sluggish coming out of his corners and in the straights, bike problem maybe? Either that or he pumped up hard, he went from 110% aggression to survival mode pretty quick.
Roczen happened. Hung it out trying to catch him and pumped up, probably had some close calls off camera.
Tomac was actually catching Roczen. From our vantage point he was gaining a few tenths each lap, and then just tightened up and dropped the anchor. Roczen was so fast through the sketchy whoops and just couldn't be beat. Tomac had the speed but armpump got the best of him.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

ShackAttack12 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Tomac was actually catching Roczen.
Was he?

ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Ddavis wrote:
ShackAttack12 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:
Tomac was actually catching Roczen.
Was he?

Oh wow. Guess i was wrong.
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Nope